New assignment

The ringing from my phone woke me up. I looked at the caller I.D. and it was Dale. My boss from my terrible, horrible job. He was the one in charge of getting me a foster home, but it just so happens to be the same exact day when I got into a fight with this chic that I went to school with. He found out, and this was put on my record by the police. This made Dale look bad on his part. He got fired from his job the day when his boss found out about what had happend. A week later he called me telling me that he would adopt me only if I would work for him. And my job was to be an assasian his personal assasian. I was forced to kill people that had done him wrong, abandund him, or tried to kill him. Or people he just couldn't stand. 

I picked up my phone, hesitatily pressing the answer button.

"Hello?"

"Have you completed your mission yet?"

"Yes. I just need some time to get the scene squared away to were there is no evidence that I had done this."

"Good. Come to my office. I have another mission for you."

"Kay"

With in that last comment I hung up. I got up from my bed, and walked to my dresser, I picked out some black skinny jeans, a black tanktop, then my black leather jacket. Then I went to the bathroom. After getting dressed I put on some makeup. Then slid my glasses on. I went down the hallway to the small stet of stairs. I put on my black heels. I grabed my keys, then left.

****

"Mr. Smith is in his office." The lady at the front desk point to the next room. 

I opend the door coming into his office, closing the door behind me. 

"It's about time you showed up."

"Oh quit the crap Dale. Give me my mission!"

"Woah woah woah. No need to get anxious. I thought you hated this job."

"I do, just I need the money, and I really don't want to go back to that foster home. I didn't always get to eat every night."

"Well then."

I sat in the neatest chair, and crossed my arms as he slid the file acrossed the desk. I leaned forward picking it up. I opened it. I couldn't believe my eyes. It said 'Harry Styles'. What have I got myself into.

"Yes, Harry Styles and I want him dead in a week's times. I can't stand that son of a bitch. Everyone talking about him. He's always on the cover of magazines. He is so fucking ugly. He can really only get a girl because of his hair, and he's in a band. I WANT HIM DEAD! Plus his father tried to kill me, because when we worked together a few years back, I was always the goodytoeshoes, always kissing up to the bosses. He hated that. So one day he tried to knock one of the heavy shelves over on me."

        I swallowed the lump in my throat, I simply nodded. I took the file, and left. I went to my car. I shut the door, and idmedietly laid my head on the wheel, and started to cry. I had no where to go if  I quit. I REALLY don't want to go back to the orphanage. Both of my real parents are dead. I have no idea where my grandparents live or if they would even want a 16 year old killer.

        I slowly lifted my head up  I tried to suck it up, and move along.I haveto be strong. I'm going to my training later like maybe in an hour, and I can't look weak infront of Dale he'll probably take me back to the orphanage, or worse.I turn the car on and leave. 

         I  got to the training center. Oh shit Dale is already here. I still look a mess. I tried to turn around and go to the bathroom to touch up so I don't look a mess. But....

"Claira, HERE NOW!" 

"Ugh" I said under my breathe. 

**** 

I ducked after his last punch. I was still good, but I had a strong feeling of anger, which is good when I'm fighting, but I hate feeling it. I punched back right in the nose. Blood gushing down. 

"Good good all good." 

"Just don't weaken up on this guy. He might look gorgeous to you. But I can't have some weakling doing the job." 

"Ok."