Eighth grade

I haven't written in a while and was looking at my previous works... Thoughts;how do I even have 20 views? Sorry for my terrible literature and vocabulary. Since I've been watching more anime I have increased on a lot of things. Anyways on with this chapter.

I am in eighth grade. Shoot me. People told me, " eighth grade will be fun" "it's gonna be your best year!" Everything is great; all my best friends are in my class, I have the greatest teacher ever, and I get to sit next to all my friends in all my classes. 🚫🚫🆘an atrocious wave of homework comes crashing down on me. Why do they torture me! I had like three projects given to me the same week! Like are you trying to kill me. That's not even the worst part. Now my school has finals for every class, including Spanish and music. I have a total of 8 classes to study for!! Uuuughhhhhhh. My school is like a second mom, but worse. Besides that crap this year so far is great. I go over my friends house, I go to parties, and performed in the Disney parade.

My birthday recently passed and I got a lot of cool stuff. Most of the stuff I got is about attack on Titan. That show is so amazing!😍 I could watch every day. Blah blah blah typing typing typing. I'm tirrrrred so I'll write later.💤