Don't worry you'll get whats coming

Hey guys just continuing on with my yaoi stories which I haven't done in a long time Dx Sorry but I will continue on :D

                                         ~Don't worry you'll get what's coming~

       My alarm clock rang telling me that it's a sign saying "Get the fuck up Rosario!". I groaned and tossed around in my bed searching for that snooze button to turn the shit off, but technically, I ended up falling out of bed. "Great...What else is going to happen to me today?" I mumbled to myself as I lazily walked to my washroom. "Ugh.. Another day another living hell.." I said to myself as I bushed my teeth staring into outer space, "Oh? So you didn't enjoy our little fun game we had? Cause you screamed really loud and I could have sworn the neighbors heard you and was about to call the cops on us again.."  spitted out the foaming toothpaste in my mouth and looked up and saw my boyfriend Stephon, smirking at me while I blushed at the sight of seeing him.

      "When the hell did you get here? How did you get in? I thought you went home..." I said looking at him. "Well you see what had happened was that after we had our little 'fun' I was on my way on going back to my place but then I forgot my phone so I took that opportunity to come back here and get it." "But how did you get into my house?" "Pfft you should really think about locking your back door cause idiots like you can come in and rob you." He said chuckling at my stupidity. "Oh ha ha it was so funny I forgot to laugh.." I said with a toneless voice looking away from him, "Daww I'm sorry" He said pouting like a selfish child who wanted something.

       I ignored his comment and washed my face "Rosie...Rosie.." He kept on saying taunting me, his hands roamed around my body. I shivered at his very touch. He continued to let his hand slide around my body till it got to my boxers waistline. He sank his hand into my boxers and fiddled around with my manhood, he grabbed it and started to pump it, showing that I knew where this was going, "You know you can't stay mad at me Rosie.." He said purring in my ear

       "You know when I'm a bad boy.. Daddy needs to punish him.. Right? So...Who's gonna be the daddy in this case?" I blushed till my face almost melted off. I said nothing not wanting to answer even thought it's obvious that I want to be the dominator since he laughed at my forgetfulness, "Rosie.. Rosie... You know what you want...." I spun around and slammed him to the wall. "Damn nigga you must really want to punish me. Be we both know that's never gonna happen." He said "And besides, I'M the only one who can do it right." He said chuckling.

    Just him saying that mad me even more pissed off. I smashed my lips again him, demanding and entrance. " Aw someone's a little upset.." "Shut the hell up and let me in damnit" I said looking more pissed off than how I usually would every morning, Stephon smirked at me and grabbed me in for another kiss this time he let me in. I fiercely battled his tongue for dominance in which I won.

    Stephon pulled away and grabbed me close,  "Rosie.. I'm sorry" "Shut the fuck up, turn around, take off that shirt and drop those jeans and boxers" I demanded, I had no time for him slick remarks. He raised an eyebrow and did what I told him to do. He slowly unbuttoned his jeans stalling me from what I really wanted to do to him. He took of his shirt revealing his heavenly build up body and discarded them to one side of the bathroom. I watched him intensely rubbing the aching erection I was having just by him stalling me from my objective. "Will you hurry up already?! I'm fucking aching in pain over here!" I demanded really needing to get rid of the erection that now is in a tent-like position in my boxers, "Ok, ok calm down I'll get these things off in a jiffy." He said smirking.

      "Damnit Stephon.. WHY THE HELL ARE YOU TAKING SO LONG!?" I roared as I slammed him against the wall almost ripping off his clothing, I did the same and freed my erection from it's clothed prison. "Finally...It's time I get to work" I said stroking my manhood. Stephon looked at me with wide eyes and smirked, " Hm.. Looks like that needs something to penetrate.. Well 'Daddy'.." He said turning around "I'm ready for my punishment." He said I looked at him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

     "Wait Rosie..." "NO! NO STEPHON I DON'T HAVE TIME TO WAIT ANYMORE!" "But what about the lube?" "MAN FUCK THE LUBE YOU'VE BEEN STALLING ME FOR 15 MINUTES YOU THINK I GOT TIME FOR THE GOD DAMN LUBE?" "Well yes.." He said in response laughing at my aggressiveness. "Well guess what motherfucker...I don't got time for that." And with that as my final statement I forced myself in.

     "Hmm Fuck...." moaned Stephon as I rammed myself into once more. I closed my eyes tightly and clenched my teeth together "God I never thought he was THIS tight" I said to myself trying to proceed. "R-Rosie...." Moaned Stephon enjoying the rough treatment. "What the hell do you want now Stephon?" "For.... you to.....me...." He said moaning his incoherent thoughts to me. " Oh ho is that so?" I looked down at him and noticed he was having a pain staking erection that was rubbing all up against the wall. "Looks like someone needs a little attention here" I said smirking as I grabbed the aching manhood and started to pump it. "Someone's been a bad boy this morning and I need to set him straight." He moaned loudly as I reached down to go play with his balls, "FUCK!" He said as I rubbed them against my palms purring in his ear on how great it feels. "You like that huh? Now tell me who's your daddy.. go on, say it nice and loud. "Oh fuck... Fuck me Daddy I want...that..in me! P-Please go faster... I've been a bad boy... show me who's boss.." He said moaning loudly. I smacked his ass and began to leave butterfly kissed all over his body.

        It was about that time to speed up since I was so close, I rammed into him at top speed, "You like that huh you little bastard?" "Ya damn right I do." He said with a light blush over his face. I pulled him in for a kiss "Mm... Stephon.. I'm so close.." I moaned into his ear, "Me too" He said.

    I grabbed his manhood refusing him to release himself "Not on my watch your gonna cum. Cause the best finish first." "Isn't suppose to be the other way around?" "The fuck you talking about?" I said "I mean shouldn't It be the best finish last?" "Shut the hell up damnit!" I said smirking as I continued ramming into him each time I push back in. I was reaching my climax a top speed. "Please, Please let me cum! Oh god please I'm begging you!" Pleaded Stephon as I was about at that point to cum. "Mm fuck.. can't.. hold it... STEPHON!!!" " OH GOD....ROSARIO!!"

   We both screamed each other's name and cummed I pulled out and collapsed on toilet trying to catch my breath. "That was fucking awesome.. I knew I would make a good daddy.." I said looking a him. "Damn Rosie.. I never thought you would act like THAT... You really turned me on with that demanding shit." He said laughing. I laughed along with him, "But now.....It's my turn to show you how it should be done." He said cupping my face and kissed him on the lips passionately.

                                                            ~To be continued~

  *Giggles* Sorry about the cliff hanger but it's like 12:16 am now and I need my sleep! So yeah, I'm going to make a part 2 but thins time Rosie is going to be on the bottom and Stephon will be top >:D  More updates will come along.. and I will trying to make other new stories while I go. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR READING :D*