E

You rolled over and fell out of the bed. You began to hyperventilate. “Oh no...*breathes heavily*.. I fell. *breathes heavily* What did I do *breathes heavily* wrong? *breathes heavily* It’s okay Eli.... *breathes heavily* Just stand *breathes heavily* up.” You stood up. Then smiled. “See you got this all under control.*Looks down* Oh no! *breathes heavily* Pants! *breathes heavily* I forgot about pants!! *breathes heavily* How could I *breathes heavily* forget about pants? *breathes heavily* Oh no! Oh no. *breathes heavily* No one will want to *breathes heavily* date someone *breathes heavily* who can not even remember to put on pants!!“ *breathes heavily* You dropped to the floor and crawled to the basket of clothes. Grabbed some grey jogging pants, then got up. “Whoo! Just relax. Now you’re dressed” *Looks down.Hyperventilates.* “Oh no! *breathes heavily* A shirt. *breathes heavily* I forgot about those things.” *breathes heavily* You went back to the basket and grabbed a grey shirt. You put it on so fast that you fast that you knocked off the eye patch. Then your eye started to hurt again from you hitting it. You held it and began to cry a little. You held your head down and walked to the bathroom. You looked in the mirror and screamed! “Ahhh!!! *breathes heavily* Oh no! *breathes heavily* Oh no! *breathes heavily* I gave myself a black eye. *breathes heavily* Oh my Bosh! *breathes heavily. You held your head down, and sat on the floor.* “I’ll never put back on another shirt! *breathes heavily* You crawled to the corner. Then you put your knees against your legs and hugged them, and cried.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter iv

“Why am I crying?” I said as I got up, then walked out of the bathroom.” And when did I get dressed?” I scratched my head and sat on the couch. I looked around the room. “Whoo. When did I clean this room?” I got up and rubbed my hands against the table. It squeaked! “Whoo, boi. That’s squeaky clean.” *Jiggs* “Wait...” I paused. “But how did it get squeaky clean? I’ll just go ask Viper.” I walked out of my house. “VIPER!!!!!!!! VVVVVVIIIIII-PPPPEEERRR!!! VIPER! VIPER! VIPERRR!!!! WHERE ARE YOU VIPER!!?” I screamed as I walked down the hall. “Oh there she goes!” I ran over to her as she stood in her apartment doorway.

“Oh hi, Viper.” I said with a smile.

“Ugh. So how was dinner at Le Gussa’s last night Horus?” She said as she put her hand on her hip, and rolled her neck.

I looked puzzled.”What? What are you talking about, Viper?”

She squinted her eyes. “You remember? Yesterday? When you invited me to dinner at Le Gussa’s?”

“Le Gussa’s? I can’t even afford Le Gussa’s! It $300 per breadstick! And who is ‘Horus’ ?” I said, waiting for an answer.

“Yesterday, you...” *gco*

“Yesterday? I don’t even remember what happened yesterday! All I remember is reading ‘Catching Fire’ on the roof. Then I woke up with this black eye, and bruised leg. And now you’re telling me that I hit on you?! Which I would NEVER do since you are married! And you like cats.” I said under my breathe.

She looked shocked. “Hey, I heard that! And  you wasn’t saying that when you was drawing that beautiful portrait of Muffins!”

“But I can’t even draw tho, guh.”

She stepped out of the way, and motioned me in. “Would you like to see it?”

“Sure.” I said walking into Viper’s house.

She showed me to the room in which the picture was.

“There!” She said as she pointed to the huge canvas of a picture of a Siamese Cat that had on a purple collar with a picture Demi Lovato on it.

“Whoo! Now that’s straight up dope, bruh.” I said amazed. I could tell that it was the same person who drew the big picture of Demi that was on my wall. And once again, it was signed ‘Careme.’

“Right!” She said agreeing with you. “But if you didn’t paint this, then who did?”

“I don’t know. But whoever it was got mad skills yo.” I said still looking at the painting.

She laughed. “Get out my house Chresanto.” She began to push me out. “You’re a little TOO cocky.”

”How am I cocky if I didn’t do this?”

“Whatever, Mr.August. Get out.” She pushed me to the door.

“Wait. I came over here for a reason Mrs. Pushy!” I said, standing away from her.

“Yea? And what was that?” Viper crossed her arms waiting on a answer.

“I wanted thank you for the service that cleaned my house.”

She laughed. “Bye August. I think you’re officially on something.” She unlocked the door.

I stepped out. “So you didn’t send anyone to clean my house? Then who cleaned it? Cuz I know I didn’t. I was knocked out.” I waited for an answer as she stood in her doorway.

“I don’t know. How about you ask Horus, Or Careme’ ?! Bye.” She said then close the door.

“Whatever, dude.” I said then walked away. “Well. I guess I’ll go to the park. Oh, first I have to grab my book, and my bag from the house.”

After I did that, I decided that I was going to walk to the park instead of waiting on the bus and dealing with the stupid, ignorant bus driver. I stopped at the corner store and bought myself a big bag of  ‘Hot Flamin’s’ , and walked the half of mile to the park. Once I got there, I sat in my usual stop under the big tree with all the shade. Then I took out my book from my bag.

“Welp. Time to read. Oh wait. first I must right in my journal.”

     4-16: I awoke from my nap crying, dressed, and with a squeaky clean house. Then Viper showed me the perfected painting of ‘Muffins’ “I did.” It was great! Too bad I didn’t do it. And who is Horus? And why I hit on Viper? No (-____- ) That definitely wasn’t me. Once again ‘Careme’ ‘ signature was in the paint, (and of course it had something to do with Demi Lovato. It always do.) Well I don’t know what Viper was talking about, but I think she’s on something if you know what I mean. And I still don’t know what’s up with this black eye I got. And why am I outside with this black eye? And why am I so clueless, and lost in my own life?

                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Goal: 5 votes