Am I jealous?

So today my little brother didn't go to school because he has a SLIGHT FEVER. She even wipes his body all the time.

During those days when I have fever (38.8°C), runny nose, difficulty in breathing, cough, headache, she still forced me to go to school, even when I am really not feeling well. I just want to have a rest all day because my body is very weak. But still, she didn't listen to me. During class, I asked my seatmate if I am hot (literally) by placing her hand in my forehead. She said yes, and asked me, "Why did you go to school in that situation?" I don't know what to answer, so I just shrugged my shoulders and continue classes.

When AP (History) class came, I rested my head on my desk and I started to fell asleep without my teacher noticing it. He doesn't care after all.

When I got home, I told my mum that I am really not feeling well. She gave me some meds and that's it. She didn't even bother asking if I am feeling fine, she didn't check my temperature, she didn't wipe my body to decrease my temperature.

While my brother, she almost paid her full attention to him. Just because of a slight fever, he didn't go to class. While me, suffering in my illness, she still forced me.

We have this towel-like shit that we place on your forehead to decrease your temperature. I have the higher temperature, she didn't asked me. My brother has slight fever, she placed one on his forehead.

Why is the world so unfair?

I really HATE being the first child. I wish I was the middle child. I wish I have an older sister/brother that I can talk to about this.