princess Sofia

Chapter 1

Once opon a time there was a little girl her name is Sofia.One day when sofia want to watch the parade of the princess and the queen her mother stop her. Her mother stop Sofia because if she watch the parade she will get lost.But suddenly Sofia run to the door and watch the parade but she get lost Sofia said oh no where am I ? after that she follow the parade then she saw the castle Sofia said wow what kind of house is this? but suddenly it rain so she knock on the castle door the queen open the door the queen saw Sofia the queen said oh my dear what are you doing here? come I will give you some dry clothes.Sofia was too happy because she meet the queen and the princess. The princess told the queen why is she here? because she is wet and she need are help the queen reply the queen thinks that Sofia can be a princess. but fiona the other princess dont like Sofia so fiona live the queen get the crown and she put it on the head of Sofia she now called princess Sofia.

chapter2

Sofia said oh I really like to be a princess.But martha the mother of sofia was so sad. Princess Sofia remember martha so she told maya the queen can we visit my mom oh sure where do you live? maya reply and princess Sofia told her adress... they go too the carage sofia was so exited to see her mom.

chapter 3

finaly sofia saw her house martha saw sofia so she run to sofia and hug her.Princess Sofia said mom I am a princess now martha said really oh I am so happy for you. they eat alltogether with maya.

Princess Sofia was so happy. later then they go home at the castle Sofia saw Princess Fiona with her pet Sussie Sofia said to Fiona. Fiona what are you doing? I am training Sussie because there is a pet contess do you like to join? Fiona reply. sofia said sure i will train lyda. Princess Sofia train her pet lyda later then she get tired so she sleep. That morning she wake up and jump on her bed she was so exited on the pet contess... she run and to the pet contess she is behind Fiona... Fiona is done so Sofia was turn. Queen maya will now say the winner. Queen maya said the winner is... Princess sofia. Princess Sofia got her trophie she sit on the carage with her pet lyda and they have a parade.

Chapter 4.

Sofia was so tired after the parade so she sleep. at the morning she saw Fiona and queen Maya talking queen maya is so angry to Fiona because. Fiona dont like Sofia so Sofia decided that she will go away she make a letter it says.

Dear Queen maya.

I am sorry I need to go fiona I hope you can be my freind. I need to go home I dont want to be a Princess anymore I love you all.

princess Sofia.

the Queen saw the crown and the letter she read the letter she cry and cry but fiona was happy . they never saw sofia again even martha. Martha don't know that sofia was gone. Sofia did not comeback anymore