I Never Meant Too...

*Prologue*

I watched from behind a half closed door, she held the knife up to her chest and plunged it in. She fell to the ground in a heap and my father let out a scream. He held her limp body and turned to me, "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" he screamed and punched me in the face...

I never meant to...

*Angelica's POV*

I snapped my eyes open and looked around the lounge (aka my bedroom). I still remembered that day so clearly, the day my mum commited suicide because of the pressure if being a teenage mum. I was 4 years old and that was when the abuse started, my dad hated me but everytime I tried to leave my dad would always hunt me down and beat me. "GET YOUR ARS IN HERE YOU BLOODY LITTLE RAT!" I heard my father yell from the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen to see him standing there holding a leather belt in his hand. I closed my eyes as I felt the hard leather come in contact with my stomach and face. I grimaced in pain as it hit my face again. "NOW GET OUT OF HERE BITCH" he screamed at me. I stumbled out of the kitchen and into the bathroom. I felt the raw red mark that was along my right cheek. I snuck into the the lounge and pulled my school uniform out of my bag and got changed.

*Trent's POV*

I awoke to the sound of my phone ringing beside my bed. I threw back my duvet and wearily answered it. I heard my fathers voice come through the phone. "Sorry Trent but i'm not going to make it for the game." "Thats ok Dad" I said and hung up. This time I was really pissed off. He was never home, always somewhere in the world, it was like he didn't even care and every time he blew me off he would just spend more money on me. I was the most popular boy at school and I hated it. Everyday girls would swoon over me just because I lived in a masion and my dad was a billionaire. He was the CEO for a huge exports company. I got up and walked into my bathroom and turned on the shower, I stepped in and washed my hair and body before stepping out onto the bath mat and wrapped a towel around me. I dried my hair and put my uniform on before my phone rung again. "Hey Trentyboo" I heard Jayde, my girlfriends high-pitched annoying voice come through the phone.

*Angelica's POV*

As I walked through the school gates I pushed through the crowd of people until I got to my first class. I took my usal seat right at the back. I was a loner, I had no friends, no social life and no one knew I even existed. I watched as Jayde Princehill walked into class with all the other girls following closely behind. She sat down in the middle of the class while everyone pushed and shoved to get a spot next to her. Mrs Yriaf ( I know, random name ay) walked into class and sat behind her desk at the front.

*Trents POV*

"Hey babes, come pick me up for school" Jayde said. "Um sorry im busy" I lied. "Awwww pwease" she said in a horrible whiney voice. "No, sorry" I said and hung up. That was it, im dumping her today I thought as I walked down the long staircase. "Trent, breakfast is ready!" called Lucile, our maid. I walked downstairs to where Lucile had laid out Bacon, Eggs, Hashbrowns, Tomatos and Mushrooms. I sat down at my place and looked across at my sister Saskia who was reading a fashion magazine while eating 4 eggs, man that girl could eat. Saskia was 2 years older then me which means she is 19. She glanced at me and said "Why the grumpy face?" "Nothing" I said and put a mushroom into my mouth. I checked my watch and saw it was 8 o'clock. School started at 9 and I had to figure out how to dump Jayde. I grabbed my bag and phone and headed out the door picking up my keys that were on a hook near the door. I unlocked my black Corvette ZR1 and started the engine.

*Angelica's POV*

I watched as Jayde started whispering things to her friends Miranda, Onika and Natalia. They started sniggering quietly and pointing to the girl infront of Onika whos hair had a knot in the back. I felt so sorry for the girl they were laughing at. Somedays I wanted to get up and punch Jayde right in the stomach. Luckily no one ever noticed me apart from teachers who were really my only friends. I was really quiet and never spoke to anyone, I heard the bell go so I got my bag and quickly headed to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and applied more foundation to cover up the red mark that was left from where my dad hit me yesterday.

I heard the bell go again and I headed to my next class, History. Great, I sucked at history, I couldn't understand anything, my only good subject was English, I could spell really long words, even supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

*Trents POV*

As I arrived my 2 best friends Scott and Leon met me by the front gate. "Sup man" Leon said as I locked my car. I was about to reply when I heard someone yell "Trentyboo!" I turned around to see Jayde running towards me in red stilletos.