Aftermath

After 5 hours of waiting jiyong still keeps on staring at the door while shindong keeps walking back and forth then suddenly jiyong step back when the door opens and the doctor approach them they are both worried on what will be the doctor will tell them about dara's condition...keeping themselves calm but deep inside they are both nervous...

doctor: are you related to the patient?

shindong: doc, I am the brother...

doctor: alright I will be straight to the point regarding woth your sister's condition...the patient is currently in state of comatose and were still doing more observation and lab tests since she suffered a lot of physical injuries all over her body, shes in critical condition since her liver was also been damaged by the accident thats why her body is very weak as of now and a lot of blood has been lost and we need an immediate blood transfusion for her blood type which is ab unfortunately we dont have a stock for this blood type thats why we need to have a donor as soon as possible in order for her to survive...

shindong: God I'm type a I cannot even help my sister in times she needed me most.. (tears flowing on his cheeks)

doctor: do not lose your hope..your sister is a fighter we tried to revive her by doing cpr multiple times awhile ago and I can sense that she really want to survive...

jiyong: I know she can make it...shit im also type a...damn we need to get a donor, I'm going to call sajangnim so that everyone in yg will know this asap!

shindong: please jiyong please im begging you do something about it...gomawo

SHINDONG'S POV

It seems that someone is stabbing me upon hearing what the doctor is saying to me and I am having a hard time to breath why on earth were not have the same blood type shit! I cant tell this to our parents im afraid omma will collapse or appa would get a heart attack upon hearing this bad news regarding to our dear princess...

I cant help but to be mad at jiyong but I know dara took this action in her own will to save jiyong but why sacrifice herself? what does she thinking that time...I cannot blame him all the time about dara's condition and even if I do it wont help dara to wake up or to be healed with my anger instead I need to eat my pride and beg jiyong to spread that dara needs a blood transfusion as soon as possible in order for her to survive...

JIYONG'S POV

damn! our blood type doesnt match I cannot do anything about it all I can do right now is to spread the news that we need a blood type ab donor for dara in order for her to live or else...no..ani it cant be I should not thinking that thing...

I need to do something I cannot stand here waiting for someone to donate blood for dara..I need to think fast how can I help her...I dial some numbers including sajangnim so that he can help me to make this announcement faster...

after 15 minutes the doctor went back to us to tell something...

doctor: good news we have now a donor for dara and currently were just waiting for the result of his test so that there will be no trouble upon the transfusion...

wait did I hear it right? his? so its a guy? does sajangnim already sent a donor that fast? or the other staff in yg? im so clueless who he is since the doctor didnt bother to tell us who is he...well its not the time to be jealous on how he can help dara atleast there is an immediate action for daras recovery and no matter how it was im good at it...

DONGHAE'S POV

I followed the ambulance where dara was and upon arriving at the hospital I try to sneak at the emergency room where dara has been sent I saw someone coming near at jiyong and hes really mad I can hear his voice with anger until the doctor went out and I found out that he is dara's older brother...

I heard everything when the doctor tried to explain dara's condition and upon hearing it, it seems that dara is in a 50-50 condition and worse scenario is if they dont have any donor as soon as possible dara might end up dying...

I felt weaker I was frozen again upon thinking how dara was been badly hit by the van then automatically my feet starts walking going to the hospitals laboratory to have some blood check for dara's transfusion...yes im also type ab and thank god I can donate or share my blood to dara its really a good decision that i decided to follow the ambulance to check daras condition..

as I lay down to donate my blood I can see the blood bag started to fill up then I told the doctor to keep my name anonymous since I dont want this to be a big deal and to prevent any issue to hit the media since both of us are in the entertainment industry so that they wont make any story for this case...

my arms are getting numb since a lot of blood is now going straight to the blood..I can endure this numbness for dara I want him to be alive...I want to see her bright smile again...I want to let her know how she mean to me...I want to hear her voice again...I want to be with her...I want her to know that I will do everything for her no matter what even sacrificing my career just to see her again alive...and breathing....so I think im really fallen for her its been a long time since we have spent together and this time I dont want to slip this chance to be with her again..so god please save her...im begging you please...

the transfusion was successful but still dara is in coma and was place in the intensive care unit she has a lot of machines and apparatus in her body to support her. Visiting her is very limited since she is still under observation so usually the people who wants to see dara just can look at her from the window because only one person is allowed to go inside at a time...