Troublesome first years and new friends

"Psst, Anna!" The twins whispered from beside her, she was in potions "How did you get here?" She asked them curiously they were hiding under the table "magic" Dylan said with a wink she kicked him "ow what was that for?" He whined.

"Anyway what we want is your help" Nathan said with a grin Anna narrowed her eyes "help with what exactly?" She asked "pranking greasy head over there" they said motioning to Snape "I'm in" she said grinning.

"Professor, my cauldron is on fire" Anna said calmly smirking to herself the twins gave her a thumbs up from under the table "Miss Abbey, did you do this?" She nodded trying not to giggle "I can fix it" she pointed her wand at the cauldron and Snape's hair caught fire "oh well, greasy hair must be flammable" Anna said grinning as the twins jumped out from underneath the desk in matching firemen costumes "Muggle fire putter outters at your service!" They proceeded to squirt Snape with water then shampoo then water again "it's a miracle we must tell Dumbledore!" Nathan said in mock shock "Professor, Abbey" Snape corrected him annoyed "there's no need to call me Professor, sir" Nathan said grinning.

"OUT!" You could practically see steam pouring from Snape's ears "But we wan- " they started "OUT!" Snape cut them off shoving them out of the room "like a bunch of troublesome first years" He muttered darkly "how do Sandra and David put up with them " he sighed as the Abbeys were good friends of his.

Lexi and Anna were sitting by the lake when a dark wolf cub fell from the tree above them landing on Anna "Awwwwwie, Lexi look!" Anna cooed "awwwh so cute" Lexi said stroking the wolf cub when suddenly it transformed into a boy who looked about twelve he had dark brown hair and blue/green eyes.

Lexi screamed jumping away from him Anna just sat the awkwardly because he was sitting on her "hey" he said sheepishly. "Um... sorry but could you please get off me?" Anna asked politely "oh, sorry" he said jumping off her quickly a light colour in his cheeks. "I'm Leo, Leo Hunter" he said with a smile "nice to meet you Leo, I'm Lexi Abbey and this is Anna my sister" Lexi said with a smile "nice to meet ya Lexi and Anna" he said hint of an Irish accent "I'm second year Gryffindor" he said with a smile "me too" Lexi said grinning "I'm a first year Slytherin" Anna said in a small voice.

"Heeey Anna" Dylan said slipping on to the bench next to her. "Hai Dyl" she said taking a bite out of her Apple "seems just like yesterday we pulled our first prank on Hoggywarts", Nathan said sitting on her other side.

**FLASHBACK**

"Shush, your shoes are squeaking" Dylan muttered as they sneaked out of the Slytherin common room "sorryyyyyy" Nathan said rolling his eyes earning himself a slap on the back of the head from his twin.

"So rainbow paint then?" Nathan grinned "aka llamacorn poop" Dylan winked as they started painting. "Are we painting over the Windows?" "No too obvious just leave them."

The next morning Hogwarts woke up unaware of what colour the castle was whilst the twins slept in early having stayed out all night. The first person that left the castle noticed it was painted Red, Orange, yellow, green, indigo and blue, rainbow.

"And this be our gift to Hogwarts" Nathan whispered in Dylan's ear.

. **END FLASHBACK**

"Still nobody knows it was us the paint didn't come off til Christmas" Dylan finished the story grinning "wow rainbow Hogwarts!" Anna said grinning "yes dear child almost as good as the time we turned filch into a llamacorn, but we'll save that story for another day" Nathan said patting her head before he and Dylan walked away.

Lexi and her friends sat at the Gryffindor table "so, Harry Potter eh?" Lexi's friend Taylor said nudging her "no!" Lexi protested blushing "awwh come on Lexi we know you like him" Maisie another friend of Lexi grinned. They curiously looked over at Harry who was sitting with Ron and Hermione "I can see why you like him Lexi he is hawt" Taylor said grinning when Lexi blushed even more. "Gawd Lexi, you look like a tomato!" Taylor said a little too loudly as a few Gryffindors looked their way. Lexi hid her face in her hands giving Taylor a sharp kick to the shins.

Anna sat in charms with first year ravenclaws "Hai, I'm willow Potter" a girl with red hair and hazel eyes said as she sat beside Anna "nice to meet you willow. I'm Annabelle Abbey" Anna said politely "wanna be friends?" Willow asked with a grin "sure" Anna said. So Anna and Willow were friends from that day on.

A/N: hope you like the story :)

Comment your favourite character so far?