France x reader (LIME WARNING)

*WARNING LIME-ISH"

Francis Bonnefoy X reader - love under the stars

Requested by: @ze_marionette  (you didn't give me much of a prompt but I hope you like it!)

Enjoy! ( I can't write accents btw)

---------

It was your's and Francis' first year anniversary and you two had yet to have sex, (IT FELT SO AWKWARD TO WRITE THAT WORD OML) you were fine with it but at the same time you felt like you were being selfish and not letting Francis have what he wanted. Francis had always gone with what you wanted so you were going to change that tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were in a  f/c dress that was slim at the top and poofed out a bit at the waist  and ended just above your knees, a cardigan, and black flats. Tonight Francis was taking you out on a date, you didn't know where you were going though.

You heard a knock on your bedroom door "Mon amour~ are you ready?" Francis call through the door "Yes I am just let me got my purse first" you replied, Francis chuckled and opened the door  " y/n, where we're going you won't need a purse", you looked at him confused "are you sure?" "Oui"

~~~Time doesn't run, it skips~~~

You were currently blindfolded and Francis was driving to the destination of your date, "Francis" you whined "are we almost there?" He merely chuckled " we are almost there mon amour"

After about ten minutes the car had finally stopped and Francis had led you out of the car, after walking on what seemed like a trail for a few minutes Francis stopped you. "You can take off your blindfold now"

You took off your blindfold and saw the most beautiful meadow you've ever seen and in the middle of it all, a picnic blanket set out with tree picnic baskets and many pillows. "F-Francis you didn't have to do this for me!" You said in astonishment. "Of course I had to you deserve this and much more" Francis said while smiling "now~ shall we eat?"

---------time skip brought to you by Germany's messy hair----------

After you ate you two cuddled and looked at the stars. You looked at Francis only to see him staring at you "Je t'aime mon amour" he said, you smiled "Je t'aime aussi." Francis then leaned over and kissed you, you quickly kissed back and things started to become heated. Before you knew it, you were pinned under Francis with your cardigan off and your hands in his hair while he had his shirt unbuttoned and his gains on your waist.

When you two finally broke apart for air you heard Francis say "Y/n I don't think I can hold back any longer" you smiled "it's okay do what you want" he smirked and pushed his lips on to yours again and forced his tongue in your mouth making you moan, hearing this he smirked into the kiss and unzipped your dress and pulled if off you body. Francis broke the kiss and started to kiss all over your neck trying to find your weak spot. When he found it, he started to suck in that spot causing you to moan out loud. Francis then moved lower and started to I clip your bra "let the fun begin mon amour~" and thus you two began to make love under the stars

-----------------------

Me: >/////< words cannot describe how awkward it was to write this one shot BUT  I hope you guys still like it