Chapter 2 the vampire king

BOOM!as I adventured into the kitchen I saw what look a shadow of a person. As I hold my flashlight towards the ceiling a shadow of a person appeared. So as I came closer to the shadow to make out if it was another human like me it hiss that is when I heard Cake yell.

Cake's P.O.V

As soon as I heard the loud noise I came run down the stairs and to come when Fionna came face to face with and a Evil Blood Sucking VAMPIRE!So I naturally yell to protect Fionna" Fionna get away from that evil vampire before he KILLS YOU!" and as she starts to freak out.With her freaking the vampire graped and floats in the air with her head tilled to the side showing her wight , soft neak so being a vampire he tests me and says that he is going to suck the pretty pink out off her face. As he leans forwards i yelled at Fionna,Fionna stops play the little miss goody two shoes.And kick his butt baby Cakes.

Fionna P O.V

I wasn't really was playing at all this vampire had me in a position that I couldn't do any thing so I was helpless.I tried to kick him put him only held me tied so I bite him didn't do any thing though.So thanks for keeping my tree nice and warm,Marshall lee said with a little smirk on his undead face, but y'all should be going its really late.And by the way my name is Marshall lee Abader.With that he landed me on the ground and started to push me and Cake out the door.But wait how is this his tree me and Cake made this tree house,I thought quietly to myself.

Marshall's P.O.V

This Fionna girl is beautiful.I could have fun with her here.Hey fionna you and your little friend can stay but here's the deal you have to offer yourself to me. Fionna's face when to zone out to full of describes and sickness.