Fearless Knight.

Zayn was gone in the morning. He went to work in the studio. Yes, they re-recorded a new album. He sometimes was lost at night in his hell studio. I resented. Honestly, I was very sad that he has devoted big part of his attention to music. What about me? I understand the music - is sacred. I, too, as crazy as he is about this music. But it is also he must give his time to beloved. Oh, Malik, Malik ... Perhaps I would have long ago left him, but I just cannot. My feelings are so strong to him. His every touch is so important. Every night spent with him, makes me forget about all the problems. You know, he's just a god in bed. Well, or at least you suspect about it. I love him, and that's it.

Immediately after his leaving sister came to me and left her daughter. Well, now I've got company! Though it pleases. The whole day we were playing with dolls, princesses were. She even made me a queen, can you imagine! Julia is so sweet. Whatever we do, always singing and dancing.

During one of our dance and I did not notice that Zayn come home.

- Hey, Princess - he greeted with his massive smile on his face.

- You must know, there is only one Princess - squeaked girl - we are made a real coronation here. Teddy bear Boo brought us the crown. And by strong applause of our friends - she pointed to the toys - We chose the Queen! Look how beautiful her crown! - She pointed to the tiara I did not mind.

- Yes, very, very beautiful! Do you know - he sat her on his haunches - that such a beautiful Queen must have the King. - Said Zayn. I laughed.

- Hmm. - The girl frowned. God. She is so cute and those dimples on her cheeks.

- A mom and dad read to me that in order to become king, knight must catch hearts ladies handkerchief - she did kind of businessledy, putting his hands on his belt.

- So what are we waiting for?

- Here's a horse - she gave him a small toy horse. I could not endure, and laughed again.

- Well, Demi faster get in on the tower. - Said little Julia and pointed to the stairs. I obeyed and ran to her "tower", taking a handkerchief.

- Die evil dragon! - Bravely fought knight of my heart. I sat and sighed, as it was supposed to do the ladies. Here it is "cut" his throat. Dragon amazed. Julia happily jumps on the spot. Sir Malik at full steam rush up to me. I accidentally drop the handkerchief, and he catches it.

- Yippee! - Screaming my niece

- And now another one coronation! - Julia exclaimed, raising his finger up to the ceiling. I'll tell you, the King of Zayn turned out just excellent. After the official part, we had a real dance ball. I'm on the rights of the Queen danced with the King, and Julia danced with her prince teddy bear Boo.

- I want a little princess - he whispered in my ear. I smiled. Zayn just put his arm around me and kissed her sweetly.

 - Ewww ... - Julia covered his eyes small hands. And we laughed. - My father and mother do it all the time too... - with a smile she ran away with her prince in the next room.