chapter 2

We pulled up to a cream colored building and walked in. "Hi I have a 2:00 for Summers". I say. "Ohh yes right this way". The recptionest said while looking right pass me to Porter. I roll my eyes and follow the lady, we come to private divided room. "Here we are, the masseuses will be in shortly, so just strip down to your under garments and get on the table. Thank you and enjoy your massages" said the very flirtateous receptionist. In all honesty I wanted to slap her but I held it together. I start taking off my clothes once I was in just my bra and panties, I laid on the table and put the sheet over me. I looked up at Porter and he was looking at me with a raised eyebrow. "what Porter why are you looking at me"? I questioned. "Well you just stripped in front of me, and I usely have to get you drunk first". He said teasingly. "Porter just go on the otherside of the room, take your clothes off but please dear god keep your boxers on and get on the table". I said demandingly. I took off my bra and laid face down on the table. About 10 minutes later are masseuses walk in a lady in her 40's walked over to Porters side . She looked good for her age, she had brown medium length hair and that is all i saw before I was approached by this sexy man. "Hi I'm Daniel, I will be your massueir today". He said with a beautiful white smile. Light brown curls and green eyes an very tall. "Nice to meet you Daniel I'm Lucy". I say with a cheeky smile. I bit my lip and put my head down. "Is their any where you would like me to focus on Lucy"? He asked. Pouring a warm liquid on my back. What I want is for him to focus on every inch of my body and massage that(wink wink), but im classier than that. "My whole body if you can but specfically my lower back". I say. "okay then I make sure to take good care of you, and give you the best massage You have ever had". He said with a wink oh god I literally almost died. With that he rolled down the sheet to my butt and began to go to work. As his big hands worked from my neck to my shoulders, then my arms, he was working magic. He did my back and god did it feel great. I had to supress so many moans. He massaged my lower back and I truly believe that, that is the closes thing to an orgasm... " Can I add more pressure your body is very tense down here". Daniel asked. "yea..yeah, do what ever you need to". I said stuttering as his hands glidded down my sides.

Daniels POV

Lucy is very goregous and her body is like perfect I love how she was more on the thicker side. More to grab on to when I...Damn Daniel head out the gutter.  "Do you mine if I move a little futher down. "mmmhhum". She said but it came out more of a moan. I put my hands on her bum and massaged it. Her breathing started to quickened. He bum was nice plump and beautiful . "Turn over for me". I said tapping her thigh. She turned over without covering her boobs and I was lost for words they were big and perky. I looked away before she could catch me drooling over them. I handed her two slices of cucumber. "put these on your eyes". I said and she did. I got the oil and sprayed it on her body. I just watched as the oil slid down between her breast. My friend down below was so hard it was hurting but I had to get it together. I began to massage her breast and she moaned. God if only she knew I wanted to take her right now. I moved to stomach then down to... No. I'm not going lower I cant, I will lose it. So I remove my hands I then massage her feet and moved up her legs until I got to her upper thigh my hand slightly rubbed her dripping pussy and she moaned again but this time it different more of a sexual moan. God did I make her this wet. I smirked to myself. I couldn't resist I had to tease her one more time. I ran my finger over her soak and wet thong. " mmmh fuck". She said in a low whisper. Her back even arched a bit. I had to stop because if this contines we would be fucking within seconds. I gave her body another once over as I put the sheet over her whole body. I adusted the huge bulge im my pants the removed the cumumbers from her eyes. "Nice to see those pretty eyes again". I said making her blush lightly. "Well I'm done but if you ever need a massage again please don't hesitate to come back and see me". I said winking at her and handed her my card. "Call me". I said starting to walk out. "Ohh and take care of your goregous body". I said walking out. I wonder if she will call me? Lets hope so.

Lucys POV

As I got off the table I bit my bottom lip, he had me soak and wet down their so I just took off my thong. My nipples were still hard and my body was on fire. I got dressed and went to the other room to get porter. I was still hot and bothered when I walked in and porter didnt have a shirt off, and his pants hung dangerously low on his hips damn he looked good enough to eat, and my body lost it. This hot feeling shot through my stomatch to my womenhood and I leaned over holding on to the door frame. Porter came to me and put his hand on my lower back. "Are you okay"? He asked. I felt my juices side down my leg. Ohhh my god did I just cum and he didnt even touch me? Is that even possible? Is he that hot? If it is thats impressive lucy. I though smiling to myself. "Dont touch me please". I said. He looked at me like I was crazy. After I gained control I stood up straight with my womenhood still wet. "whats wrong with you"? He asked concernly. "Do you want the truth"? I asked. He knodded. "Im like extremely wet, my pussy is throbbing and im turned on, your half naked and my massuier was sexy as hell, so can you please take me home like right now". I said. He looked amused grabbing my waist. "We can take care of your problem right now"? Porter said in my ear. This was pissing me off and turning me on at the same time. He put his head in the crook of my neck and kissed it. He really knows my soft spot. I would never had thought he remembered it from all those years ago. Then my mind went to those times as teens we got hot and heavy but never had sex even though I really wanted to but would have never admitted it back then. Then I snapped out of it. "mmmh Porter please lets just go". I said but I didnt come out the way I wanted it to. "I dont think you really want to go. I think your body is Saying yes you want me but your mind is interfering". He said.