HOW!!!!!

A/N hey guys it's Lucy this is my first book so I hope you like I will have all my social media sites at the end of this chapter please go follow me I am also on YouTube so subscribe I he you enjoy reading my book
End of A/N

LUCY POV
I am sitting in front of the mirror thinking to myself how,why I don't understand, because in just 3 weeks I am going to high school with all my friends which I guess I am sort of excited for like I mean my friends only hang out with me because they think I need sympathy I really don't I am just fine without it. The only real friend I have are Danica and Ella well as I like to call Ella FLEMO they are really good to me, just as I was just about to put my lipstick on my mum calls out to me" Lucy!! Get your butt down here now" I go down to see that mum has packed my lunch for me because I was to busy talking to myself in the mirror I don't know why honestly I am ugly anyway " Lucy where have you been you need to get to school the bus has already gone I guess I will drive you" thanks mum I said politely, sometimes I honestly think my mum can be cruel to me but I guess I sort of bring it on myself.

As I arrive at school Danica and Ella are waiting with the girls the second they see, me they run over and tell me what the girls said about me " omg Lucy they are so mean they are calling you fat and ugly and that you will never get a boyfriend unlike maddy who is dating the hottest guy in school JOE SUGG" Danica said in a rush, omg Danica I don't care they are all bitches anyway like I don't care if maddy is dating the hottest guy in school because no one should date a nasty spoilt brat like her anyway so honestly I think Joe is just stupid. Ella high fives me as we walk to class.

JOE SUGG POV
Omg guys I know I have a girlfriend but I am look at Lucy and her little trio I mean they are all so freaking hottt!!! But I can't decide which one I want, Ahhhhhh Joe you do relize you have a girlfriend as in maddy MADDY FREAKIN VINE THE MOST POPULAR BLOODY GIRL IN SCHOOL Johnson says in the most pissed off voice, called why so serious says Blake, because I love Ella she is so stunning and I mean look how pretty she is she is like the freaking diamond my my dark sky, well honestly I don't like anyone is that group but man I absolutely adore Molly like she is shorter than me me so if we ever started dating I could be they taller person in the relationship. Omg you two just stop it yells will. Look guys says Joe in a calming voice I love Lucy she is the ,out incredible person and she isn't a spoilt and disrespective brat like maddy I really want her in my life maybe if I get Blake Molly and Johnson Ella and of course Gilinsky can have Danica.

DANICA POV
DANICA-Lucy he is like checking you out over there
LUCY- uhh how can I say that he doesn't deserve maddy he deserves me when I mean look at me I am ugly.
ELLA- Lucy don't say that about yourself oh and uhhhhhh Danica Gilinsky is totes checking you out do a hair flick.
DANICA- Ella shut up omg omg omg lucy he is coming over here they all are ahh they are so hot if only they had their shirts off and were in slow motion.
LUCY- ewwww Danica dirty minded over there.
JOE- hey Lucy Ella and Danica. " hello they all say back" omg Lucy you are soo pretty and I think I am totally in love with you so will you go out with me.
LUCY- omg did he justtt" uhhh uhh what about maddy I say struck with confusion as Johnson and jack are talking to the rest of my pack, " I dumped her she was to ungrateful for me" fair enough I said still confused but out of no where I said yes I don't even think I was meant to say it I just guess that I was sort of drawn to him maybe I was in love with mr Joe SUGG after all.

Hey guys hope you liked my first chapter soooooo my links to my social media sites up are just down below so please follow and subscribe also
Like👍🏻
Comment👇🏻
Vote💪🏼
Follow 👉🏻
Instagram- lulufaith03
Twitter-lulufaith03
YouTube- LucyPierpoint
Thanks for reading