Losing someone

Gilinsky POV
Omfg she what my heart sank to ground and smashed I can't believe what I'm hearing this must be a joke right you are all messing with me right,
E- no sorry jack I wish we were because she Is our bestfriend and I don't think I will ever be able to live without her let alone Bery her.
JG- yeah I know but I love her so much and I have ever since grade 3 it is just so hard for me to hear her in this critical stage.
Js- mate I know but we just have to wait, look babe I am gonna go get a coffee be right back k.
E- yep love ya, jack I am really sorry I wis....

Nurse
Sorry to interrupt but Danica is now undergoing surgery I was just letting you guys know that if she doesn't make it out that I am sorry for your loss but she is in good hands.
Everyone- Kk thanks
Doctor POV-
Alright guys we need to be absolutely sure she dies ok we are all getting payed a million dollars each ok as much as I hate killing a patient we need the money for the hospital okay, YES SIR,they all say.
Ella POV-
This whole surgery thing is scaring me because what If she does die I could never live without that bitch being there to back me up everyday I don't think i am propared for what could actually happen it is like being stuck in a, a horror film and there you are watching your best friend get buried I mean she holds us all together.
Our room phone rings
E- hello Ella speaking who is this
Put it on speaker Lucy says , fine shut the door.
A- it is Ada I am a friend of maddies
E- oh what do you want Ada
A- it was maddie who hit you with the car and I felt really guilty after hearing what happened to Danica so I thought you might like to know that she is paying the surgeon who is probably cutting Danica open right now to kill you all while your there so you need to get one of the security guards or one of the boys to run in there and stop them quickly.
She hangs up
L- that was really weird but anyway we need to get someone in there to stop him before he decides to get to into it you get security and I will get the boys k.
E- sounds like a plan lets go stop some murderers.
E- I start yelling out security help!! As Loud as I could for like 2 minutes when finally someone came
Security
Hey your Ella right well then looks like I am getting paid early.
E- what was he... Holy fucking shit he is fake he is getting paid to kill us I try to scream but he......
Lucy POV
I ring the boys when s lol of a sudden I see a security officer and the second he sees me he bagged my head and from there on I can't really think I
Of what's going on until I punched.
boys pov
Js- I wonder the girls went
Jg- oh well look I a, gonna get going I can't be here knowing that my girlfriend could die on a freaking table.
Js&jj- look we are coming with you then.
Jg- k lets get out of here
Hey guys and gurls hope you like this chap hoping to make longer chaps and more of them oftener alright then see you guys in the next chap byeeeeeee😱😱