Chapter 1

💉💉💉Chapter One💉💉💉

July 23 2013

Dear diary

It's me agin and its my birthday yay I guess....only one person is coming over and that's Cameron Aka Cammy. We won't have much to eat tough we will probably have only a few chips and maybe some other stuff that Cammy brings but that will be it. I hope this is better than last year when Haylie came and stole the other 2 people who were there thats why I only invite Cammy to go places with me.

Cammy got here.

So Cammy came an brought FOOD and I mean actual food not just a few chips I mean she brought food like cake, a few apples, and some of my fave food STEAK. Because Cammy is a nice person she bought me red hair dye an she's going to tip dye my hair for me...YAY.

After she dyed my hair

My hair is now tip dyed RED my second fave color besides black. It's really cute to me any ways. An the cake was really good and in frosting it said "Swiggity Swag your not the dad" it's a little inside joke between me and Cammy. And it was really good since it was red velvet yay.

It's 11:00 and Cammy got to stay over so yay. I only wish I had some money so I wouldn't have to have the bed (Cammy insisted I sleep on the bed) an her sleep on the floor. Well I'm gonna go ill write in ya tomorrow.