THE DREAM *ONE SHOT*

Kathryn close her eyes so she won't see her terrible and devastated life. When she open her eyes again, she was shocked. From dark, and foggy side-walks, she is now in a beautiful place- a land with a bed of green grass, beautiful and colorful flowers everywhere, butterflies playing tag, and the fresh air kissing her faces.

"This is the paradise." she said happily.

She's spinning around and enjoying this place- the place that she's been dreaming of. Far from the naked children who plays patintero with the fast-moving cars. Far from the dusty sidewalk where she was being prisoned.

She lay down on the bermuda grass and stare at the blue skies above. How she would really wish that she would just stay there. That this dream will never end.

She close her eyes again to relax her mind. Far from the naked reality.

When she open her eyes again she's back. Kathryn just smiled bitterly and said to herself, "If I do not move to acquire it, it will never happen." then her smile suddenly became sweet like crimson-jam.

Kathryn stand up from the dirty rug and remembered the dream that will never change. But in dreaming, there's an temporary happiness. If you work hard to succeed your goals and dreams, it will surely happen.

Kathryn clean herself with warm and refreshing water that she asked to her neighbor. She asked clean clothes too and her neighbor gave her one. With a smile on her face, she walked through the city and look for a nice job.

She already burried the life that she has when she were at the dirty side walks. She will stand of and turn her back from being a beggar. Thanks to her dream. The sign that she needs to move on from everything.

"Thank you dream..." she whispered to herself while happily cooking for her customers.

Kathryn succeed. And that is all thanks to her dream....

********************************************************

There's nothing wrong in dreaming. But if you only dream and you will not move to acquire it, there's no sense. Your dream will remains a dream. It will never happen.

AN: Thankyou guys for reading. Please Vote and Comment :*