Types of Freindships

She's your Freind? So u think. Some friendships are fake. There are a few different types of friendships. Here are some ways to deal with it all. First there are real friends. Real friendships involve having each others back and loving each other like sisters(or brothers), helping each other through good and bad. U guys trust each other and can tell each other anything. These friendships are rare to find and have unless you've know eachother for a while.
Next kind of friendship is the complicated friendship. Y'all friends for certain reasons like to get news about fights and dramas. Y'all may talk all the time but when they need something or someone they cut u off. They talk about u behind your back to other friends or people. They never actually need u unless they need help for things or need or information. Could care less for u but pretends they do. Lately there is the fakes. They don't even talk to you or u think your friends but your really not.  All they do is criticize you for everything u do. All they do is act like they like u at school and around your school friends but out of school u don't even exsist and they steady talking shit about u. Don't mind these kind of people and cut them off as soon as possible. Their just jealous of u honey.