Chapter 4

Mira's P.O.V.

I'm sitting on the bottom of the elevator and a fire fighter comes and reaches for my hand.A very cute young fire fighter ;).Justin and Christian stood up and got up and out of the pried open elevator door.I saw my father.Austin Lawrence.I had no idea he was recording one of Justin's songs.Sad isn't it,me and my own father don't even speak about music.The only thing I'm good at besides Soccer.I play Alto,Soprano,and Tenor Saxophone.It's a family tradition to play.Once you become a Sax addict,you can't go back XD.Mine and Dad's personal joke.About my Dad's record company,he usually records people like Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez.You know girl artists.Well time to go home.

                                                                       Justin's P.O.V.

Sure looks like the girl of my dreams is going back to where she came from.I can't believe I'm doing this again.Suddenly I spoke up,"Hey Christian!" "Yeah Justin?" "Go get her number,you two would be adorable together ;)" "Thanks Justin,maybe I will."

                                                                    Christian's P.O.V.

Dude,why is Justin being so nice?Oh maybe it's cause I gto him and Selena together last Thursday.Nice.Holy shift.Selena!Justin likes this Mira lady and he's dating Selena!Crap.Double crap,I'm standing in front of Mira.I think she's going to try to talk to me. "Hey Christian!" "Hi Mira" "I'm leaving soon and JUstin says you have something to ask me" "Oh yeah,um...what's your number?" "Oh it's ***-***-****" "Thanks I'll text you some time." "Oh okay." "Bye now" "Bye"

                                                                    Mira's P.O.V.

:D AAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Christian Beadles has my number!Wait.I have to tell Savannah!My BFFAA(Best Friend Forever And Always).  "Savannah!" "Miraa!" "Guess what?" "Did you see Darren?" "Who's Darren?" "NM" "Well I didn't see this mysterious Darren person...but I did see CHRISTIAN BEADLES!!!" "And?" "I gave him my number :D" "Oh...that's nice." "Why are you not excited?" "You did not give him my number XD" "Hah!"