t w o

I'm sorry for the cute ass gif of Tzuyu up there - She's just so fudging cute. zmxmxmcmx.

-

As to much of Tzuyu's dismay, It was noon. The sun shining bright above them, almost making them tan from the heat. The sound of the townspeople - the Passengers - chattering around can be heard elsewhere.

"Dead . . . Dead . . . Dead."

Tzuyu heard a hoarse whisper of chanting somewhere. It came from her right - Tzuyu didn't even listen to Nayeon explaining anymore. Just that voice that bothered her. "What was that?"
Nayeon stopped explaining. "What was what—"

"Escape . . . Escape . . . Escape." A boy was curled up in an alleyway. Hugging his knees, looking down. "We can't survive . . . Leave now . . . They're coming."

"Caine." Jungyeon shook her head in disbelief. "Why don't you go home and play with Lily. Are you hungry, Perhaps?"

"No food . . . No shelter . . . No us." Caine kept chanting. "The Top . . . Climbing . . . Soon . . . Dead . . . No survival . . .  Swiped out."

-

"Hello!" Nayeon went inside the back door of the restaurant after the restaurant closed. Seeing the three Japanese girls in the waiting room, Nayeon sat down beside Mina. "You're Mina, Right?"

Mina nodded as Jungyeon and Tzuyu sat beside Sana and Momo. "Yeah, That's me."

"Aye, Tzuyu got the em girls - Next, She's gonna klun them. Am I right?" Jungyeon nudged her elbow towards Momo's side stomach, Laughing. Momo shifted uncomfortably.

"W–What?" Mina didn't get it.

"Oh, Nothing." Nayeon secretly grinned. "Well, Why don't we go out and well, Visit Dowoon and how he's doing."

"Yeah, Sounds like a plan." Sana nodded.

-

"Oh, Hey."

The dorm had been kind off small compared to the Watch Top. Instruments everywhere, Scattered here and there but five boys stood there with instruments on them while the other one opened the door. "I'm Sungjin."

"Hello, Sungjin."

"May I know the reason why you guys are here?" He asked, taking the guitar away and puting it on the couch. "Caine." Nayeon straightforwardly said.

Dowoon then entered the scene with his drumsticks at his hands. "What about Caine? Is he boo hooing weird stuffs again?" Nayeon shrugs.

"I guess you can say that."

-

PARKER: You are video-calling me for what reason for I should ask.

NAYEON: Caine Dawson. He's--

PARKER: Nayeon, You know that he's always like this, right? If you're telling me to make him stop - then I can't, I'm sorry. But I'm wasting my time for you guys.

JUNGYEON: No, No, No. We're not telling him to stop.

PARKER: For what now?

JUNGYEON: He was chanting stuffs that was-- unexplainable.

PARKER: Caine is always unexplainable, Jungyeon.

JUNGYEON: He was saying that the Dead are going to wipe us out? We won't survive and we're trapped?

PARKER: Caine. You know that he has an illness, right?

SANA: I know that he's always unexplainable but what illness? How come I don't know this? How? I'm one of the first people here in the Sphere.

PARKER: Sana, He has always been like this. When he appeared up until now, Caine is not what we seem.

MOMO: So he's not important here in the Sphere?

PARKER: Maybe yes, maybe no.

NAYEON: Parker, what do you mean? Caine is just a boy - How about Lily?

PARKER: Girls, I'm afraid that I can't answer anything about Lily.

DOWOON: I don't get it.

WONPIL: Parker, I--

JAEHYUNG: Why is Caine in the Sphere if he isn't important?

SUNGJIN: Jaehyung's right. There has to be a reason why he's here.

PARKER: There's a reason why the Sphere is made and why we're here.

JUNHYEOK: The virus, all Passengers know why, Parker.

BRIAN: I've noticed.

PARKER: Girls, Boys. I'm not supposed to tell you this.

SANA: Why?

PARKER: Caine is traumatized. That's all I could say.

NAYEON & DOWOON: HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN TRAUMATIZED, PARKER.

JUNHYEOK: Parker, what do you mean?

WONPIL & BRIAN: Parker, you're too confusing.

JAEHYUNG: No, guys. He's--

MOMO & JUNGYEON: Parker, please.

SUNGJIN & SANA: PARKER, NOW. SAY IT.

PARKER: I'm sorry - I really am.

DOWOON: Just . . . Parker.

PARKER: Caine Dawson, is infected by the D4 VIRUS.