Meeting Angels

Angels are cool. They are kinda like guardians. I believe that every person has an angel looking over them. Those kind of Angels have feathery white wings, and a robe that goes down to their ankles. But, obviously, those are just a stereotype. I met a real Angel.

-

The teenage boy skidded into the shops. He was completely out of breath; he had ran at least 5 blocks to get to the shop before it closes. He wanted some orange juice.

"Ah, Shinji! Hi!" the friendly shop owner welcomed him in. Somehow he knew him, even though he hardly spoke to the guy. "Yeah, Hi, is the shop just closing?" Shinji panted. "It's closing in half an hour. No rush, boy." "Aha... I just ran all the way down here..." The boy chuckled. The man laughed.

As he found the juice he wanted, someone tapped on his shoulder. He jumped, almost dropping the juice carton. "Ah," he yelpled. He spun around to see a tall, lanky boy with grey hair. His eyes sparkled crimson, contrasting with his paper white skin. "Uh, hi?" Shinji said. "Hey," the mysterious boy replied. "D-Do you want something?" Shinji rubbed his two  hands together as they started to get sweaty. It's a nervous habit. "I just wanted to say that you look beautiful," the strange guy told him. What the fuck...

Shinji tried to avoid the guy since he told him that. He has nothing against gays, but, yeah. He was kinda gay himself. But this is weird. Who the heck just goes up to someone like that? And also adding that he is a lanky grease bag. How is he beautiful?
Shinji shuffled to the counter, but the boy was following him. "U-uh, just this please," he anxiously told him. This is really weird. As the shop owner scanned and bagged his juice, he had to keep looking over his shoulder. That guy is a creep. As soon as his bag was ready to go, he grabbed it and ran.