Chocolately Love

"I dare you, Pads." James said grinning at one of his friends.

Sirius nods and dips the chocolate bar into the cauldron. The mixture started to bubble more than it was before. Quickly the young teenager pulled the chocolate bar out. There was a soft shade of pink covering the chocolate bar like a blanket.

The two teens looked at the treat and smiled. Their expressions both were mixed with shock and curiosity. The outcome didn't seem like what they were expecting. One of the teenagers was about to say something, but was stopped when he noticed the professor walking over towards their cauldron. His expression quickly changed to worry.

"Hide it!" He mumbled towards his friend. He didn't want to have detention again this week. If he did, he would have to be benched from the quidditch match against Ravenclaw later this week.

As soon as Sirius heard those two words, he hid the chocolate bar into his robe. Hopefully it wouldn't melt in his pocket. He didn't have the scouring charm mastered yet.

~ After Class ~

James and Sirius had finally met up with their other friends after class in the Gryffindor common room. Remus, a Gryffindor prefect, was sitting down on the couch with a book in his hand and Peter was catching up on his transfiguration homework.

The first thing Sirius usually did when he entered the common room, was to bug Remus with questions. Today, was different. Remus had pulled his attention away from his book and turned towards his friend. Remus could tell something was different about his friend, but he couldn't figure it out. Thoughts flooded the werewolf's mind as he tried to figure it out.

"Moony?" There was worry twisted around Sirius's voice. He was about to add something, but he found himself on his back looking up at the teen who was searching through his robe. He didn't dare move as he felt his friend's hands search him.

"Ah-ha!" The prefect said as he pulled out a small wrapped up chocolate bar. "I thought you had chocolate."

Sirius's eyes widen when he saw the chocolate. He had completely forgot about that. Before he could say something, Remus had taken a bite into the treat.

The common room was silent. No one spoke. James couldn't take the silence. He walked up to the werewolf and pulled the chocolate away from him.

"Remus tell me you're feeling alright." There was a touch of worry in James's voice. He was ready to rush his friend to the hospital wing if he didn't get an answer soon.

Remus didn't answer. He was focused on the bloke underneath him. Those gray eyes seem to be playing tricks on him. No, today they were innocent. Soft flecks of worry, but they were filled with curiosity. A soft mumble came from the owner of the eyes.

"Moony?" He couldn't get anything else out. He tried, but nothing else seem to form to words.

The teen on top leaned downward. They were inches away, but changed to centimeters too quickly. The soft touch of Remus's lips met Sirius's. It happened in seconds.

Laughter burst through the common room as it seemed Sirius and Remus had snogged. James was the first to notice. Either, Remus lost his balance and fell on his friend or whatever they dipped the chocolate in, it was taking affect.

Remus pulled away from his friend as he noticed what just happened. A quick, confused look was shot towards James then at Sirius. A small smile grew on the werwolf's lips.

"Need some more practice, with that love potion, Siri." Remus mumbled before he kissed him once more, with meaning.