Chapter Three - Mary

Quick A/N: In this story Nostradamus doesn't predict Francis' death with his union with Mary...

Knock knock knock. I hear. When it doesn't go away I walk towards the big door. I imagine it's Madeline. Did she even really stay the night? I smile, I had fun last night.
I open the door, but it's not Madeline I see, it's Francis, my fiance. He looks to me and smiles, I look at him back. I notice his golden curls that reach his ears, his smile. I smile as well and he looks into my eyes, as I do the same. It's hard not to get lost in his big, blue, dreamy eyes.

"Mary." He says.

"Yes Francis?" I reply.

"My father requests our presence in the throne room." He tells me.

"I'll be there shortly." I smile as he walks away. Uggghhhh the cuteness. I think.

"Send for my ladies." I tell the guard. He nods and recloses the door. A few minutes later, my ladies walk in, including Madeline. They all see my blushed cheeks.

"Oh my goodness!" Kenna and Madeline said at the same time.

"I saw Francis walking down the cooridor with the same blush to his cheeks." Aylee told us.

"You've fallen for him!" Madeline says.

"I have been engaged to him since I was six." I laugh and so do they. They get me dressed and I leave for the throne room.
I walk in and Francis smiles. I look to him, walk forward by his side, and bow to the King and Queen. Catherine looks at the two of us an unwanted smirk crept onto her face.

I think I might like it here at French Court this time.