Yuriko Eucliwood

Biography
Full Name: Yuriko Axelora Eucliwood
Race: Human
Age: 16
Weight: 40 kg
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Blood Red
Blood Type: O
Occupation: Writer
Affiliation: -
Status: Active
Relatives: Kaori (biological mother; deceased). Don Eucliwood (Father; active). Theo Eucliwood (younger brother; deceased)

Personality
Yuriko's personality is very cold, mainly because of her piercing words or sarcasm which she makes obvious. She could be considered as a very aloof person who doesn't greet people unless they greet her, although she would not reply most of the time. She has a weird interest for staring and observing a person, predicting their thoughts and noticing most of the little things that other people wouldn't really notice. Her favourite colour is white, grey and black.
Yuriko was born into the Eucliwood family which is an ally with the Heartfilia before, then her mother divorced for some reason and left Yuriko to her father's care. Afraid of losing his one and only daughter, he prevented her from learning anything dangerous, or kept her way from men, worried that she'd be taken away from him.
Despite being cold, Yuriko has a soft spot on animals but she wouldn't admit her love towards animals since she thinks it's embarrassing and she has a secret deep passion with art and literature, so she's a writer who publishes her books with a stage name "Don Twantany" which she actually made up. There are some sense of humour in her since Don refers to her father and Don Twantany is actually arranged "Don't Want Any".
Many would say she's mysterious since she doesn't show much emotion which makes people wonder how she really feels. She is also sort of antisocial.

Appearance
Yuriko has a straight brown hair that goes mid-way down her back, her bangs nearly covering half of her right eye. Her eyes are naturally blood-red. She has a thin figure and her height is just slightly above Levy's. This makes people realise that pictures can lie. Her slim figure would make herself look tall in pictures when she's actually quite short. Her busts are just below average size like Levy's but her body is still acceptable since her ass is what every guys want to grab onto. Her face remains the same most of the time and she doesn't have any scars other than a birthmark on her left ear, making it look like an earring. She wears a Yang necklace most of the time, her deceased brother used to wear a Yin necklace. Even though they're aware that the Yin is feminine while Yang is masculine, they just did it since her brother argued once, saying that black goes more with boys.