The Supernatural Experiment.

Hello people who are giving this book a chance. :D This is my first time ever posting my story on a web site so i hope you guys like it!! Thnx and please comment, vote(if you feel i deserve  it), and fan.

Prologue.

THE SUPERNATURAL EXPERIMENT.

“Scarlet, run!” My mother yelled, taking my sweaty hand in hers as I stumbled over rocks and surfaced tree roots.

A man in a long black coat was intently chasing us.

“Mom...what's...going...on?” I asked, disrupting the question with deep breaths after each word. I felt my heart pounding abnormally fast as if it was about to burst out of my chest.

“He wants to take you away from me.” She answered. I got a glimpse of tears flowing down her cheeks. She turned her head slightly to see if the man was still in pursuit. I did the same. Yep, he's still there.

"What does he want from me?” I asked in my head. We were soon stopped in our tracks by a huge, slightly raised tree root. We tripped, in the process landing on our backs. My head struck a stubborn boulder and I began to black out. My mind lay at the edge of consciousness as I could faintly hear voices.

“No! Scarlet, please get up!” My mother desperately pleaded. I tried to move my legs to no avail. I was paralyzed.

“We made a deal!” I heard the man furiously yell

.

“I was seventeen! I had no other choice.” She sounded very distant now. So I guess he had finally succeeded in capturing me. And there was nothing I could do about it.

I completely lost my hearing along with my other senses. The darkness fully embraced me as I totally lost consciousness. Just before all conscious thought was silenced in the insubstantial world of darkness, two questions kept recurring in my mind: What deal? And how did she get involved with someone like him?

_________________________________________________________________________________

Notes from Cloud: Hi Hi! soo, how did you like this first chapter? please comment and tell me what you think it keeps me motivated. Thnx                       ^      ^

CUPCAKES, UNICORNS, AND DINOSAURS.....RAWR!!!          O     O       <---------------mY DiNoSaUr!! 

                                                                                                            VVVVVVVV