Knowing me

Brianna 's POV
" BRIANNA " ! I heard my mom call as one of my eyes crept open. I was still sleepy from working 3 - 11 last night , I felt like I didn't get no sleep from baby sitting my baby cousin. I'm a 17 year old girl I live in SavannaGA , with my mom and my younger sister. My father and mom divorce when I was ten years old, I go to Savannah High which is one of the most dangerous schools in Savannah I just got a job at McDonald's three months ago, which has been kicking my ass.
      BRIANNA MICHELLE JACKSON ! My mom yells which caused me to jump from my day dream and run down stairs almost tripping.  " yes ma ' am " ? I been calling your fucking name for the past 5 min , what the fuck you been doing? Her mom says which such attitude and force. 
      I've been sleep ma , you know I worked last night and kept Jayceon. I said as I rolled my eyes. Synthia gets up from her chair , pulls from her blunt , walking up to Brianna slowly, with that evil look in her eye. And out of nowhere she hits her with such full force . " MOMMA  , I'm sorry " Brianna screams loudly from the pain she's feeling from her jaw which she can feel is beginning to swell.  " GET THE FUCK UP " my mom says , as she sits backs down in her chair.  I slowly get up not knowing what the hell just happened so fast . Looking at her, I walk back upstairs to my room, closing my door behind me . 
      I sit in my chair , facing my mirror in front of me. Looking at my face, not in shock, cause it's not the first time this has happened to me, as tears began to roll down my face, i try to catch them before they start falling one after another. Growing more tiredly , I dragged my self to my bed, slowly drifting off to much needed sleep.

#brianna goes through a lot , and she's only 17
You guys have to bair with me this is my first book ,
But I think Ima get the hang of it
Brianna is in the MM above  comment for ideas