Chapter Two

Deonterrio's POV

I Was Walking Thaa Store And Saw This Lady Beating Her Son With Arizona Cans And Skittles. I Wasn't Paying No Attention To Where I Was Goin And Bumped Into This Fine Brownskin Shawty . She Bent Down And Grabbed Her Chips And Stuff And I Bent Down To Help Her. She Looked Up At Me With Sparkling Brown Eyes And Smiled. That Really Juss Made Me Feel Some Type Of Way.

Me : Im Sorry,I Wasn't Watching Where I Was Watching Where I Was *Gco*

The Girl: Its Fine*smiles at me*

Me: So Whats Your Name ?

The Girl : Lelaa , What's Yours?

Me : Deonterrio , So Can I Get Yaa Numbaa ? *bites lip &' smiles*

Lelaa: *Laughs And Asks Him For His Phone*

Deonterrio: Unlocks His Phone And Gives It To Her*

Lelaa: * Puts Her Numba In His Phone And Gave It Back To Him &' Smiles* There Uu Go.

We both walked to thaa counter so she could pay for her stuff.

Man Behind Thaa Counter: $7.49

Lelaa Opens Her Purse But I Stopped Her And Told Her I Got It And Surprisingly She Didn't Argue Back , She Juss Said Okay.
I Grabbed Her Bag And Grabbed Her Hand. We Walked Out The Store Hand In Hand. Once We Got Outside I Gave Her Bag And Pulled Out My Phone And Paid Her No Attention . She Scoffed And Walked Off And A Text Came To Her Phone. It Read " Your Smile Is Beautiful❕ , Let Me Know When You Make It Home. I Wanna Make Sure You're Safe.". She Turned Around And Smiled A Deonterrio. She Went And Hugged Him And Kissed His Cheek .