1: Freaks who don't have dreams

September 18, 2013

JYP entertainment

10:30 AM

Practice room 1

(Song playing: " Genie" by SNSD)

"Girls! Girls! Faster! President Park called Bo Ah's group" Manager Hwa said. "For what???" Gong Yura asked."Uhhh!!! So Tired!" Seo Eun Bi exclaimed."Did we do something wrong???" Our sweetest member Se Yi asked. "He always thinks that he is right!" Min Ji hyun added. "Girls! Let's Go!!!!!" Manager Hwa cried. "Eonnie!!!! We are so tired from practicing for the monthly test. For God's sake!" Kwon Ri Sae got angry.

But Manager Hwa just walked out of the door leaving the atmosphere inside the room so intense.

"Let's Go! Girls!" Our leader Jo Bo Ah cried. "Wait! (Yura holds Bo Ah's hand) What do you think the news he's gonna say?" Yura asked. " (sighs) If you want to know then let's go to his office. I'm sure he's going to tell us some good news!" Bo ah replied. "What if not????...... What if it's bad news? What are you going to do?" Wang Xiaofei said. It's for the time she talked in front of all members. But what I mean is that but she already talked to some but never like this in front of all.

"Then we just have to find out! (winks at Bo ah)" I said walking out of the door. "Ya!!!! Go Da Hye! Are you out of your mind? Remember when he sent us all to that SHITTY SCHOOL you said? But what are you doing right now? You gave up hating him?"Eun Bi said. "Eun Bi's right!" Ji hyu  said. "Ya! (pointing to all of them) you don't know the term EXPLORE??? If you really want to know ...."

"(My bestfriend Soo Young takes my place) What news he's going to say to us. Then we should Go! Come on!" Choi Soo Young said. "Yes? President, We're coming! The girls are just right behind me." Manager Hwa explained. " Then Hurry! Run!!!!!!!!!!! (Then suddenly Manager Hwa ran and of course we followed her) Faster Girls!!!" She said. Then I stopped after I saw Ha Haer Yung. She's the bichest among all of the biches I've ever met in my 19 years of existence.

"Running?" Haer Yung asked. "Ya! Go Da Hye! Let's Go!!!" Soo young cried then suddenly Soo Youngwent near me. "Maybe President called you because he's going to disband your group or maybe he will never let you get to taste on how to become a k pop star." Haer Yung said, Of course I was pissed of what she said. "Let's see then!"I said.

And when we arrive at the office Manager Hwa knocked. "We're here!"Manager Hwa said while getting inside the office. " Do we really have to go inside?" I asked. Then he looked at us using right hand slightly covering his face and said "Come in! (Then we started to get in) Ooopsss... Go Da Hye! Stop!!!! ........ Everybody Sit down!" he said. "Here's the news that I'm going to say, In 3 months remember 3 months you will be debuting including your chinese member Wang Xiaofei."

"Huh???? What?"Se yi asked. Soo young started to cry. "Dream come true!" Yura cried and the other girls too. "But why??? I thought you really hate us?" Ri Sae asked. "It is because of Go Da Hye (points his finger to me near the door)" he added. "Me? (points to myself) Am I so pretty that you even got my charm?"I asked confidently. "Aigoo! (bangs my head)" he replied. "ahhh!!!". "You made me realize that all of your hardships since the first time you got in here when you were just 13 way back in 2007 and I think I should let you taste the taste of success! "He said. "(Then I jumped to him and hugged him and said) Thank You!"I said. "Let me ask you who made you push harder and you have an everyday inspiration.  And until reached to this point and made you this successful? Don't tell me it's that B-boy?"He asked.

"___n_oo? Yes! Ever since the first time we met but I really hated him for all these years but last year it made me crazy!"I gave him an answer (Someone clapping his hands). Then when I looked at that boy.