After a Few Years

"Okay, we're here" a woman voice can be heard. That woman was kudo Ran, the wife of Kudo Shinichi. Kudo Shinichi was a famous detective from Tokyo. He can solve any cases.

It's was a sunny day at Beika. , Kudo Conan and his twin sister, Kudo Irene,going to be a grade schoolers. Conan just like a younger version of Shinichi. He is a genius and play soccer like his father, but somehow very lazy and wear glasses. Irene also a genius, she magically also just like a younger version of her mother (everyone always think that's weird) she have her father eye. But unlike her father, her filled with mischief.

"Well,we don't want to be late. Let's go"

......................................................................

"Ai-chan!!!"

The reddish brown turned to see her best friends.

"Genta-kun won a lottery to eat free at a sushi bar! " a cheerful girl with short hair said.

" That's right! you really lucky Genta-kun! " This time, a boy with a lot of freckles at his face said.

" I can't wait to eat those eel " The lucky teen, a boy with a big body said.

" They never change " the reddish brown though. Smiling as she saw her best friends chatted.
..............................................................................

" Ahou!!! You gonna make us late!!!! " a certain Osaka detective scream.

" Don't call me ahou, you ahou! and don't make a pregnant woman mad!!! "

"Geez.., she always like that. Don't be like that when you grow up Hikari." the detective said, smiling to his 7 years old daughter.

The 7 years old can only facepalm seeing his father attitude.
..................................................................

"Wow...., so cool! Who are you? " Said a bunch of elementary school with awe.

"Kuroba Ryuu, magician" the kid said. There were a 'poof' and smoke appear at his hand. A petals of red roses flying from his hand.

The Kuroba couple only smile seeing their son show his magic skill.

"It's look likes we have one more magician in the Kuroba family. " the husband smile to his wife.

.................................................................................
Hello minna-San ^^ thank you for reading my first fanfiction. Please comment if you like it. English is not my native language, so tell me if there were grammar mistakes. Thank you for once again ^^

Edit: just a small edits. BTW, chapter 2 already published.
April 17, 2017