Backup Dancer for One Direction (Harry Styles)

-Skylar

Skylar is 5'6 and she is very skinny.She is 17 and is a Hiphop dancer and a ballet/gymnastics dancer. She competed in ABDC and won in 1st place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Okay class, today I will asighn 5 of you to get to go to LA and audition to be a backup dancer for a One Direction." "Okay, I will call out the names, Nikki, Jade, Olivia, May, and Skylar!" My dance teacher,Jake, shouts out.

I look over to my best-friend May and see her with a big grin on her face.I smile at her while, walking over to where she's at.I'm not really that excited to go,don't get me wrong,I like their music and they're cute and all but not that crazy."Omg, I can't believe I'm going to audition to be a backup dancer for One Direction!" May squeaks in excitement."Me either." I say back to her sarcastically." How are you not in love with them?

Their like sex gods!" May says to me in confusion."I like their music and their cute, but not obsessed with them." I say back to her. Okay class you may leave.The people that I called out please stay with me." Jake said to the class."Here are the tickets to fly from New York to LA.Be here tommorow morning at 7:30 and you'll get there probably at 2:30. When you get there the next day,I want you 5 to wake up at 6 and stretch. the auditions will start at 8:30. Okay any questions you have you may ask me if not you could go home." I'll see you girls at 7:30 in the morning,bye girls." Jake says to us while we leave. Me and May go separate ways. "Bye May!" I shout to her."Bye Skylar!" she shouts back to me. I get into my black mustang. I'm going to miss my baby.

It took about a 20 min. drive to my house. I went up to my room and got 1 big large suitcase, a bag that's especially made for dancers,and my black leather duffle bag. I packed all my clothes,shoes and of course, makeup.I got out my outfit that I was going to wear tomorrow out (picture on the side>>>>).