Chapter 6

I knew waking up was going to be weird, but not this weird. My wrists felt heavy and my face felt as if it were being melted off. The room I was in was very humid. 'Dammit, what the hell is this place?'

I slowly began to open my eyes. Once I looked straight ahead, I felt as if I was going to throw up. There was blood everywhere. This dungeon type place was slightly illuminated by the tiny bit of moonlight seeping through the barred window. How long have I been asleep? Where am I?

"Ahh, your awake. My princess!" A voice said, the voice was very deep and mellow. A small figure emerged out of the darkness. It looked like an unusual bean shaped man. He had a weird stick in his hand, but one tip was orange. Fear took over as I realized what it was. I was a burning stick. Used to make marks on your body by burning it into your skin. The man snapped his fingers and candles came on, one by one. I was scared, this stick. What indent was he going to burn into me? I tried to squirm away, but once again my hands were chained up against the wall. I stopped struggling and let my body lay limp.

"Quite the feisty one aren't you?" The bean shaped man said once again.

'splish'

'splosh'

I heard the slpashing of blood as I the bean man go closer. He put a finger under my chin. "I'll make a fine one out of you!" His teeth were old and rotting, and his breath smelled of a rats nest. I turned my head the other way. Away from his filthy hands.

"Is the littl' Princess not 'appy with 'er treatment?" The bean man said moving away from me. He smelled of old fish guts.

"I'm not your princess, I don't even bel-" before I could finish my statement a stinging pain whipped across my face. This wasn't a slap. It was used with an actual whip. A silhouette of a woman was in front of me.

"Your voice is repulsive, I don't want to ever hear it again!" from her voice I could tell it was Tenebris. "My master has kept a keen eye on you! Now you're finally ours!"

I let out a low growl. "I told you before I'm not you-" another pain was whipped across my face.

"What did I say about your voice! So to keep me from killing you shut up!" Tenebris was breathing heavily now. Almost like a bulldog.

Tenebris cleared her throat. "As I was saying, we finally have you! ________ don't you understand that we need to kill you." She began to pace back and forth.

"You see, my master needed to get close to Ciel. A perfect plan was set up. Then you came along and foiled them, now how are we supposed to kill the damned brat?" Tenebris kicked me in the stomach. "The faster we get this over with the faster we can kill Ciel!"

They want to kill Ciel, but why? She repeatedly kicked me, my whole body was in pain. The blood on the floor didn't make matters better either.

Tenebris left, not knowing where or the bean man went. Or when they'll come back. I tried to pull the chains, maybe break them loose from the wall. It didn't work.

"Dammit! When can I be free?" I heard footsteps come closer towards me.

"I'm sorry, kitten, but you'll never be free." She called me kitten. No, this isn't right! Only Sebastian calls me kitten.

Tenebris unfolded her whip in one hand and in the other was a mouthpiece. "Now open wide!" She tried to shove the mouthpiece into my mouth. I tried to dodge it as much as I could. Tenebris eventually got the damned thing in my mouth. It was very uncomfortable.