~Chapter Seven~

This is going to be Kai's memories. You don't have to read this to go with the whole book for those who don't/can't read this chapter. This Chapter just shows how Nicolas came into the picture.
P.s The picture is of Kai and Nicolas when Nicolas was about 1 year old :) My cutie patooties
WARNING
There will be scenes involving unwanted sexual interactions and some violence. You are warned.

15 September 2010

Mom's having another one of her parties. I've never thought about her badly, she keeps the roof over my head and sometimes food in the fridge. If worse comes to worse, I just go without food for a week or two.

There's banging on the wall that I share with my mother's bedroom. There are weird sounds too, but I just ignore them. Do you know how hard it is to figure out Calculus with a party going on not even a meter away from your room? Pretty darn hard.

Mom hates it when I swear. The worst word I've ever said was shit. She hit me. It hurt.. Alot.

I hear a bang on my door and just ignore it, continuing with my math problems but a few seconds later, I hear my door knob turning, the creaking of the door and the obnoxiously loud music and the stench of marijuana and booze emitting from it. I look over and see a woman. More specifically, my mom's best friend, Peyton.

She's a pretty lady, I guess. I've never really been attracted to females, but with her long brown hair flowing messily down her shoulders and past her waist, her bright blue eyes, but you wouldn't be able to tell that their blue now since her pupils are that big, she has big breast, well, I hear mom's guy friend's say that. She's currently wearing a short shirt, barely covering her boobs and a mini skirt that's way too short.

"Hey Squirt, what are you doing up so late? Don't you have school tomorrow?" She looks at me weirdly, I can't tell what she's thinking. She slams the door shut, making me jump a bit, then turns back around.

"It's only 9:30 Aunt Peyton. I was just finishing off my homework then I was going to go to bed." While I was explaining this to her, she was walking over to my bed and fell face first on my pillow.

I guess I'm bunking with her tonight. Sigh.

I pack all of my books for school tomorrow and drag myself over to my bed and lay down next to her, making sure to have some space since the odor coming off of her is quite disgusting.

*Warning*
Just as I am about to doze off, I feel a hand on my thigh. I go to open my mouth to ask Peyton to move it, but it all comes out muffled since she abruptly placed her hand on top of my mouth.

I feel a hand pulling down my shorts, and I start kicking and slapping but she over powers me, holding my hands above my head with one hand and putting a sock in my mouth, I regret not joining kick boxing with Dad now. As she pulls my pants down, my underwear soon follow. I feel a hand on my... Private area and try to wiggle out of her grip.

She starts moving her hand up and down along, that thing, and I feel it going stiff. I DON'T WANT IT TO DO THAT. STOP!

I try to keep the tears at bay but they overflow and I start to sob, she won't stop.

She stops and a sigh of relief slips from my lips, I'm not able to pull my pants up since she's holding my hands above my head but I'm just glad that its over. I feel her take hold of my penis again and tense, looking down she has no pants on anymore. WHAT NO STOP PLEASE.

Please don't do this, please please please. I thrash, trying to make her stop, but then I feel my penis enter something warm and muscular. NO NO NO NO.

No stop please, I hate this, I hate you. I keep repeating those same three words for the next 10 minutes.

I hate you.

I hate you.

I hate you.

My body suddenly convulsed, and I feel this thing coming out of my penis. It doesn't feel nice, not nice at all. She finally gets off me and I crawl into a ball and wait until I hear the door lock to start sobbing.

Why did she do that? Did I do something wrong? Did I hurt her in anyway? This is all my fault.

All my fault.

*End of scene*

I open my eyes, the blinding light stops my crying for a second or two until Instart again. I feel warm arms pulling me towards them but I start screaming.

Don't touch me, please. Stop, make it stop, it hurts so much.

The arms stop touching me but it still doesn't help, I can't stop feeling it, what she did to me.

"Shh shh, Kai, it's okay, its just me, I'm here to help you. Look who wants to see you." I look up once I hear Riley's voice and see Nico on the verge of tears. I quickly pull my baby into my arms and start kissing his head, over and over again.

"I missed you so much baby boy. I would never want you to leave. I love you so much." I whisper to Nic and he hugs me tighter, so we lay there, on the cold hospital bed with Riley watching us and making sure I'm okay.

I'm not okay Riley.