Jimmy Necco

The cafeteria was loud and buzzing, so Cora and I distanced ourselves from the mainstream bullshit these kids were into. We were clutching our lunch trays some freshman dick had brought for us which held every Friday's meal: a dull peice of rectangular whole wheat pizza, reduced fat chocolate milk and a peach cup. Every fucking Friday. I threw my food away along with Cora and walked into our school hallway which was decorated with Senior banners and other shit. We reached the end of the hallway and I pushed open our back exit doors and let the beautiful Summery Sun kiss my skin.

" One more fucking week" Cora sang to herself, " I want ice cream for lunch, Babe"

" And you can get the fuck out of here with that " I replied to Cora's singing, but then I noticed someone. He was the most beautiful Senior ever, and his name was named Jimmy. Jimmy Necco. And Jimmy Necco was buying ice cream. Fucking ice cream.

" It's actually a good day for ice cream, if you still wanna go"

Cora and I made our way to Vin's Ice, with Jimmy Necco on my mind. Just the ring and the echo of his name was perfect. He's smashing.

Before I knew it, I was right beside Jimmy Necco, casually calling out what complicated mess of toppings I wanted on my ice cream. I tried to act normal, but just as cool as Jimmy Necco. Something like that was hard to do when you orders so many wacky toppings and have so many demands.

" Hi, you put my toppings under, I want everything you have. Yes, then Chocolate Vanilla Swirl with Strawberry on the side with all the syrups, topped with everything again. Thanks " 

I heard a loud cackling behind me, spinnng around only to relize it was jimmy Fucking Necco. The guy  had already snatched my ice cream and took a spoonful to the face. How beautiful.

I dont what I was even doing but, I walk up to him, really up to him, maybe 3 inches apart and just said:

" Hey"

"Hey Lana" Oh Fuck, I mean his voice litterally just sounded like sex.

And from there we sorta just walked on, we never even returned to school. We walked to the park and stayed there for hours. It was getting dark and fireflies were all around. We were under trees but mosquitoes werent even a problem. We talked about Coney Island and how much I loved it.

"Lets go, we can go, we do it" he replied in his raspy voice

" Lets go!!" I replied in a high pitched squeal. Tonight I didnt give a fuck about anything but the guy I had only met a few hours ago.

" We ran back to our school and around the corner to where he had parked his van. One of those construction vans that usually contain rapist. 

I was dozing off when we were just outide of Luna park.

" Here take this"  He said, he handed me a small geen pill in the shape of a heart

" Lsd?" I said quickly.

" Betcha" he replied. I popped it into my mouth and gulped some of his 7/11 Slurpee from the morning.