Chapter 2- Noah

NOAH POV

I woke up for my alarm blaring out loud, probably waking up Tommy from his so call 'Beauty Sleep'

"TURN THAT CRAPPY THING OFF " I heard Tommy yell

Just as I expected I thought hearing laughing downstairs but Tina crazy loud laugh stands out the most. Its like being one hundred miles away and still hear.

"SORRY TOMMY" I yelled giggling while getting out of bed and walk to bathroom.

"IT'S OKAY AS LONG AS I GET MY BEAUTY SLEEP" He replied

I giggle even more at what Tommy said. Thats one thing our family adore about Tommy. He is a smart four year old filled with a lot of sass in his tiny body. You can called him names and say remarks but he will say something that will make you get laughed at. Trust me I witness it is and I'm pretty sure the boy ego was bruised.

I step in the shower and turn the water on warm. I step under the water and take a twenty minute shower.

******Twenty Minutes Later******

I got out the shower wrapping my towel around my body. Opening the bathroom door, I walked out to my closet deciding on what to where. I pick out a white plain T-shirt, a white hoodie that said 'JUST DO IT LATER' on it, and black skinny rip jeans. After put my clothes on, I put on my black combat boots.

I walked to the bathroom and look in the mirror running my fingers through my hair to untangle the knots and put on a white beanie and my nerd glass.I stare at myself in the mirror and stick my tongue out seeing my tongue piercing smiling. I walked back to my room to get my book bag and my phone.

"Good morning mommy hi daddy" I said in my soft voice walking down the stairs and into the kitchen kissing mom cheek. I have a soft voice so don't blame me.

"Good morning sweetie" mom answered back smiling at me the same dad said "hi kiddo"

I sit on a stool thats next to Kate who's sitting in her high chair gruggling while playing with her Cheerios. I smile looking at her and kiss her forehead.

She stared at me for a few seconds then smile showing her small tooth and reach her arm out for me. I took her out her high chair and watch her lay her head on my chest making small gruggle noise yawning until she fell asleep snuggling me. I softly kiss her head being careful not the wake her up and look up to see mom, dad, Xavier, and Tina looking at me smiling.

I smile back blushing and start eating my breakfast and they went back to doing what they were doing.

"Hey do we have a crazy lady living with us" asked Tommy the minute he walked in the kitchen and sat next to dad.

"No"-mom

"Why"- Dad

"You"- Xavier

"Ask?" Tina said as they take turns asking the same question that was probably they all had in mind. Tommy And I gave them a look that clearly say 'what the fuck?' before he answered "When something funny happen in this house this laugh happen" then he mocked Tina crazy loud laugh then say "And it was mighty loud" while shaking his head.

I quickly put my hands over my mouth to cover my giggle while everybody laugh leaving a blushing Tina and a confuse Tommy.

"That crazy lady so happen to be Tina" I said jokingly then look at the time saw it was seven o'clock and say "We have to go school starts in fifteen minutes" while carefully getting up and walked to mom.

"Thank you your father and I stayed up all night trying to put her to sleep" she said getting Kate from my arms.

"Your welcome mom, how about Xavier, Tina, and I take Tommy to school while you and dad take a nap with Kate" I said softly hugging her

"What did I do to deserve a caring child like you" She asked pulling back softly smiling at me while putting a hand on my cheek using the other one to hold the sleep baby

I smile back watch her and dad walk up the stairs to their room and hear their room door close then turn to Tommy ruffling his hair saying "Let's go kiddo" while grabbing my keys.We walked out the door and locked it.

"Who's car we're taking this time?" I asked Tommy, Tina, and Xavier.

I giggle when they quickly said my name then walked to my camero and get in the driver seat while Tina get in the back seat putting Tommy in his car seat and Xavier gets in the passenger seat.

I back out the drive way and drive a bit fast to Tommy school probably passing the speed limit. After dropping Tommy to school, we went to our school Weston High.I drive through the school gate into the parking lot thats crowded with students.I parked across the school door and open the car door turning the engine off then take my key out. I step out looking around closing the door.

This is going to be one long day like every other day I thought smiling at the people I know from last year showing my dimples.

***********************************

I'm sorry I didn't update like I said I was. I was busy with school and stuff.

C

O

M

M

E

N

T

& V O T E

PLEASE!!!!!!!!