Chapter 5- when things started falling out of hand.

In the last chapter you herd me talking about the 3 simple words, I love you, well I'm sorry to break it to you  but this is a totally different chapter to all the others.

It's a chapter that expresses more feeling than the others. 

I guess I should begin than...
The second time I had ever seen my boyfriend cry was heart breaking, depression takes over people's lives and I blamed myself for it.

Do you know why I blamed myself for it?

Because it was my 'friends' that made him depressed he had so much going on in his life with some of his 'friends' but all he could think about was some of the things that they had been saying over the year we had been together.

He is such a strong person that I very rarely see cry, so I knew he was upset.

I couldn't make him feel better.

In that time I felt like a terrible girlfriend but he kept on saying, it's not you!

It finally came to the teacher who tried to sort it out I thought she fixed it, until this week when he said he wanted to kill himself again, at least he didn't write it on his pencil case this time.

I will still love him no matter what though.

That week we nearly broke up and than I found out why he had been acting so weird...

One of his heroes passed away on that day last year.