Love someone down (BoyxBoy)

PROLOGUE

I stood their in a long stand up mirror a family heirloom , it showed the exact perspective of the first person who would see you. It only worked if you were the only person in the room.   

Rite now my sister was standing on my bed and adjusting my hair. She was very good at that. When she wasn't watching hair battle spectacular , she was actually doing it.

"So your first day , Tip one as Fresh meat. Never ever step on a senior's shoes , especially if he's a football player on the varsity team. He will knock you rite into the county hospital."

------------------------------------

"Watch the f*** , where your going? Frigging blind freshmen.. Was all I heard as a senior layered his saliva all over my face.

I tried to walk out buy he grabbed me by the collar and shook me up.

He was very tall but so was I. I'm like 6 '2 and skin and bones as my sister would like to say.

It's not my fault I didn't like to feed. His head was barely touching mine now.

"Fags like you make my stomach turn" and he drops me.

I scramble off the floor and pick up my bag.

I go back down to pick up my glasses. But their gone along with the football meat head.

Damn it , I needed those to conceal my good looks.

Also for UV protection , now I would be squinting in the sun like a blind man.

Why my first class was in the sun , I don't know. Were they onto me? I don't know?

"Heyy smexy lookin beast" a girl says and pokes me on the shoulder , I immediately feel her tit press against my arm. The hairs on my body stand up.

Before I can look down , I feel her hot breath on my neck.

That's how all my classes went . With that Ashley girl clinging to me , this school knew no such thing as class rotation. I had the same fresh men and few sophomores in each class.

Now time for lunch. This girl still clinging to me. I finally took my time to look at her , she was definitely a beauty. Long black hair and nice smile.

She was Asian but for the fact she was a female made me sick. I had shagged them for 800 years straight and all types. Now their was nothing like a man in my eyes. That chest , the ego and the passion.

"Hey get off my chick , you skinny dip shit" a familiar voice shouts through the cafeteria.

Everything goes quiet. Everyone looking for the next biggest thing I suppose.

At the corner of my eye I see a teacher escape thorough the door way.

So reliable?

Then again if I get payed like him , I wouldn't want to do much either.

On my hand were three rings.

Each an heirloom to my family dating back to the time of Caesar.

Each had a special ability . Invisibility , speed and mind read. I had the power of charm although it didn't work quite well .

I felt that punch connect to my jaw quite well.My upper jaw went first and then my lower jaw.

As if it was almost displaced.

Reminded me of the time they beheaded me at the Spanish inquisition.

"Leave us  - Ashley says something and my vision goes blurry.

--------

"Damn how did this happen" I wake up with head  pounding. First day and this crazy stalker dude wont leave me alone" I say. Well this wasn't my room. Where the hell was I.

"In my room" this voice reply. Him again? Aw man.