chapter 4 ♡°

Eden's POV

my alarm went off telling me I needed to get out of bed, I groaned and lazily lifted myself up and went straight to shower.

I turned my phone back on to see a few texts from people and Instagram notifications again.

from Harry:
hope you slept well, see you soon!!

from Lexi:
miss you, girl :-(

I sighed.

I looked on Instagram to see Harry posted a picture of me, the exact one he took of me over the balcony, but he edited black and white with the caption : 'the ultimate combination'

what does that even mean?

I chuckled and liked the picture and commented

@Eden. twist: clever caption, huh?

I chuckled again and got into the showers. I washed quickly and got out due to trying to be finished on time.

from Harry:
you can comment on my post, but not text me back? we have a problem here.

I giggled.

to Harry:
sorry sorry. I'm hurrying to get ready! almost done :-)

I quickly threw on a knitted sweater and my black skinny jeans that matched Harrys with the slit on the knees, I put on my coat and finished off with my makeup before going out the door to see the car Harry spoke of yesterday. I ran towards it and quickly got into it to see Sophia.

"hey girl!" she greeted with a smile, the driver began to drive.

"hello!" I smiled politely back.

"we're about an hour away, so I suggest you rest your eyes." she instructed. I nodded. we both rested before the show.

I was woken up by the familiar low voice. I fluttered my eyes opened to see Harry with a smile. I then noticed we were on a couch backstage.

"oh, right.. I carried you." he said running his fingers through his luscious hair.

"thank you." I smiled.

"you look beautiful today." he complimented making me blush really hard. He looked beyond good today, with a button up shirt that wasn't button at the top exposing his tanned and toned upper chest.

"you look good." I smiled biting my lip nervously.

"because now I've got someone to impress!" he said chuckling. I playfully hit him before he grabbed my hand and brought it to his chest, he grabbed my other and did the same, I was touching his chest. he got closer, filling the space between us.

"may I?" he suddenly asked, he turned his eyes down to my lips, staring at them. I nodded slowly.

No hesitation, Harry softly kissed my lips. I never felt anything so soft in my life. His pink cherry lips, could do wonders. I was convinced they were the eighth wonder of the world. We pulled away making eye contact.

"just as I thought." he said smiling. I was still utterly speechless and craving more.

"Harry? you ready?" the management team spoke, harry nodded. he kissed me once more lightly before going onto stage.

"THAT WAS LIKE A FAIRYTALE!!" Sophia squealed. I blushed.

"oh gosh. let me tell you, I adore him." I said now knowing well how I feel towards him. she gasped.