Rockstar, meet Your Worst Nightmare

Story attempt numero one.

Cameron on the right

CHAPTER ONE- LIAR.

My name's Victoria Ramon. I'm seventeen today, and Chloe, Molly, Sabrina, and I are sitting backstage waiting to walk out onstage. I layed down on the sofa, thinking one thing.

 How the h*ll did i wind up here?

To understand me, you have to go back to where my story starts.

**FOUR YEARS AGO**

"Cam, do you really have to go camping?" I whined. Yeah, thirteen years old today, and I still whine. But then again, who doesn't?

"Yes Tori, I really have to go," Cameron sighed.

Cameron Walsh is my best friend. Well... kind of. We aren't dating, but you can't really call us friends.Same age as me, one foot taller, and insanely awsome. Good singer too. He sings to me all the time. I sing and play guitar, but I've never told him about either of them.

He picked me up in a hug."I'll be back in a week, I promise."

I sighed." OK."

He put me down and frowned at me." Cheer up," he pecked me on the cheek." I gotta go. Love ya Beautiful!"

"Love you too!" I yelled as he ran to the car.

**ONE WEEK LATER**

Today is the day Cameron's coming home. I ran outside, sprinted over to his house, and sat on the porch steps. 

I sat there until my dad forced me to come inside at midnight.

The next day i went back over to his house and opened the door. All the furniture was gone. I ran up to Cameron's room. It was completely empty except for a small envelope on the ground with my name printed on it. I opened it and pulled out a letter. It had two words written on it "I'm sorry." I reached back in and pulled out the friendship bracelet i had given him two years ago.