Chapter 3

• Dedicated to my best friend, Jared

Sabrina on the right (it's Naomi Scott).

Chapter 3- Stacy and Sabrina

Freshman year. Came-No, no, no. I will not think about the thing that left me 4 months ago. I say thing because there is no way in h*ll that it was my best friend.

Shut up, stop getting yourself confused, and get in the d*mn school. I thought to myself.

I walked to my locker and heard high pitched chatter. Sh*t. My locker was right by the cheerleaders'. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Hint the sarcasm.

The cheerleaders at my school aren't bullies, they're just really b*tchy and annoying.

"Victoriaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa." Stacy called.

Yippee. Time to deal with the head cheerleader.

"What, Stacy."

"Oh, we were just reading this questionare your boyfriend filled out and thought you might want to listen to it since you really didn't know him too well." She was smirking evilly as she said this.

"Fine then. Read me the question and I'll tell you his answers."

"Nah, I'll just tell you. His favorite color is blue, his favorite flowers are-"

" Island roses, and his favorite movie is Beauty and the Beast. Tell me something I don't know." I interrupted her.

" OK, then. Little Cameron isn't here to protect you anymore, Victoria. So who's gonna save you from us?" She smiled sweetly.

"You remember all those times Cameron held me back, Stacy? Well, like you pointed out, he's not here anymore. Meaning that if you don't leave me be, I'm perfectly capable of fixing that hideous nose job for you." Yes, I was being a b*tch, but I had enough sh*t to deal with, without her adding to it.

With that I walked to Music class.

I got to music early and heard someone playing the drums. Whoever the heck  it was, was awesome!

I quickly entered the classroom, expecting to see Zachariah, The Thing's friend and insanely sick drummer. 

But then I remembered.

I remembered that Zachariah had gone 'camping' with The Thing.

I looked around the room and saw the new girl using the drum set, I think her name is Sarena? No? Wait! It 's Sabrina!!

She looked up and stared at me.

"Uh... hi." I said. Gee smart Victoria, real smart.

The girl picked up her bag and dug out a white board. And wrote something down.

Hi! My name's Sabrina. What's yours?

"Umm... call me Vick."

What's with the hood?

" Maybe I'll tell you later. What's with the board?"

I'm mute.

"Oh."

Do you wanna go to the skate park with me after school? I'm already bored to death.

"Sure. Maybe afterwards I'll tell you about the hood." I responded.