Golden Love

Narrates Michael

I am Michael I have 14 years and like a girl called Melissa she has pink hair and green eyes she is really pretty. I was walking home and I was passing by her house. We are really good so I made my way up to her room. She was sleeping. Then she waked up with a smile after seeing she had a smile on her face. Anyways I didn't wanted to ruined her day so I went out. Later that night I was sleeping. She make her way to my room and went my bed and started hugging. " Michael I love you" she said with her beautiful smile. " I love you to" I said smiling at her finally we kissed. Since that they we have been together for one year. My mom told me we were gonna go live to Russia were my family is. I didn't know how to say it to her so I wrote a note. " Hey Melissa you know you and I have been together for a long time. I love you. And at the time your reading this I'm on Russia. My world is gonna be way more different if I can't feel you. With you I learned what true love was. Your like Cinderella. Although that it is 12 you will still be the most beautiful princess,no one cant break are love. We are so far but I'm still want to see you.It is you who give me that light. That makes my way to life. And I know we are going to find our love again." I send to her that note. I never got to see her reaction. 4 years later I got a note from her " Hey I guess your in college, I hope you remember me it's Melissa. I really miss you when I saw your note I was crying. I love you and I still do. I had never and never will love someone like I love. I need you. I know that some wroten words aren't enough I'm making my way to go to Russia. And see you." I was crying. I still love her. Anyway I got see her again we are now with our little girl Michigan. Melissa says that would be the best name cause we met on Michigan. Now we are all together living on Russia. Before it was just a crush and now it's true love.