Chapter 17: Dreams

{Brad's POV}
I wanted to purpose to Carrie but I never could find the right opportunity. Carrie and I went out to Texas for a show well it was hers I just tagged along to sing Remind Me with her. We got on the jet and she snuggled up against me I wrap my arm around her and kiss her head.

Carrie: "I love you."

Brad: "I love you too."

She falls asleep but I mange to stay awake, we la fed in Texas and Carrie was awoken by the hit of the land.

Carrie: "Are we here?"

Brad: "Yeah."

When we got to the stage I grabbed my guitar and started to tune it while Carrie went out to perform. I watched her from backstage and my heart melted by the sound of her voice. After a few song the melody for Remind Me started, I grabbed my guitar and headed out onto the stage. The stage went dark so no one could see me I get to the mic and the lights burst when I hit the first note on my guitar, the crowd went wild.

Brad: "We didn't care if people starred, we'd make out in a crowd somewhere, somebody tell us to get a room, it's hard to believe that was me and you."

Once the song ended I grabbed Carrie and gave her a small kiss my heart was beating and the moment took me away.

Brad: "Wait, wait, you all know I love this woman more than anything in the world right?"

The crowd roared.

Brad: "Carrie I want to spend the rest of my life with you, have children with you, and grow old with you. So Carrie Marie Underwood..."

I pull out the ring and get down on one knee.

Brad: "Will you marry me?"

I see Carrie start to cry letting out a smile that lit up the room. She nodded her head, I got up and kissed her, she put out her hand and I slid the ring on her finger.

Brad: "I love you Carrie."

Carrie: "I love you too."

I wrapped her in a hug, and the crowd started cheer even louder.

Carrie: "That's all the songs I have for ya'll tonight, good night!"

Carrie gives me a kiss and we walk off stage hand in hand.

Carrie: "Brad wow I so wasn't expecting that."

Brad: "Neither was I."

A/N
Hope you enjoyed! Comment and Vote! Love ya'll and thanks for reading!!!
-Alisha❤️❤️❤️