Three

"Hi Anyka Gonzales"

Napatigil ako sa paglalakad. What the?! It's the arrogant guy! Hindi ako agad nakapagsalita.

Bakit andito siya sa parking lot? Pano siya nakapasok sa school? Pano niya nalamang kotse ko yun?

At higit sa lahat...

BAKIT ALAM NIYA ANG PANGALAN KO?!

"Oh? Kahapon lang tayo nagkita nakalimutan mo na ko agad?" He started walking towards me.

"Who are you? Teka, how come you're here? I mean this is a private parking lot. How come you know my car and how come you know me!?"

"Woh, easy, relax. You haven't even thank me for saving you yesterday." ~Grabe ha, di makatulog dahil hindi ako nagthank you?

"Well, ok, thank you very much, whoever you are. But you haven't answered my question too. Who are you?"

"Does it matter Nyka?" ~gah, this guy is giving me creeps! First he knows my name, Anyka (A-NICA), and now he even knows my nickname, Nyka (Nay-ca).

"Of course! I don't even know you and here you are leaning on my car, waiting."

"Oh, I don't know why a lot of guys are into you, eh ang sungit mo naman, plus you're like any other girl here.." he said with a smirk.

Tinaasan ko siya ng kilay. He doesn't even know me to judge me like that

~I really don't like it when people tell me how popular I am towards guys. AND FYI, hindi ko ginustong magkagusto sila sakin!

"Sorry naman. It's not even my fault."

"Wow, I like the attitude. Bratinella huh." He's still smirking! ~this jerk's getting into my nerves.! Sasapakin ko na talaga to!

"Are you going to tell who the hell you are or not? You're wasting my time."

"I won't. It won't be fun eh. Kahit na suplada ka, I think I'll like your company." He smiled "viciously".

"Fine, go away if you don't want to tell me your name. And you're not supposed to be here anyway. I think you're new here and to tell you, this is a private parking space." I am walking towards my car right now. I'm really pissed off.

I opened my door, but before I could close it, "Thanks for the reminder, and I think I'll be needing more of your reminders soon". He winked. "Take care babe." He closed my door, then walked towards the elevator.

Grrr!!! The nerve of that guy!! Ang presko grabe! Mas nakakainis pa siya kesa sa mga stalker eh! Arh!

But wait..

WHAT DID HE CALL ME??!

That night...

"What, nasa school yung savior mo?" Sophie asked as she washes the dishes.

"Yeah, and I don't even know what he's doing in the private lot."

"Small world Nyka? Of all places diba, sa school pa kayo nagkita. What's his name raw?" She asked once more.

"He did not tell me, and I don't care. Napaka arogante na niya, ang presko pa."

"Maybe that's his way of making friends with you. Kasi naman, iba yung yung una niyang pagtatagpo eh."