Clubbing (A Frollie One Shot)

(Frankie's POV)

"YES! WE DID IT!!" Una yelled at the top of her lungs. "LET'S GO CELEBRATE GIRLS!" Vanessa shouts, ready to get totally wasted in celebration of our new single hitting the top 10 charts at number 2. We all cheered in agreement. We quickly headed out in our van to the nearest club in the city.

When we got to the club, it was about 11:00 at night. The party was in full swing. The girls and I stepped out of the car to be greeted by hundreds of people swarming around the entrance to the building. You could hear the music blasting from inside. Vanessa asked us, "What are you girls waiting for!?" as she ran in, clearly ready for some fun. Rochelle, Una, Mollie and I all laughed at the youngest member's excitement. We followed our usual clubbing routine: Rochelle and Una would find a booth somewhere as quiet as possible to rest and have an occasional drink or two. Mollie and I would head straight to the bar and then relocate to the dance floor to show off some moves and try to out-dance the other. Vanessa would drink till she was completely wasted and then start dancing with random guys. "Let's go to the bar", Mollie said to me, taking me by the hand to find our way through the massive crowd. When we made it to the bar, we both had some drinks. Normally, Mollie doesn't drink nearly as much as I do but on that particular night, she had about two more drinks than usual. I guess she was just in a really good mood or something. Clearly, the effects of the alcohol had started affecting Mollie when she grabbed my wrist and slurred "C'mon Franksss, lets go dance". She led me, stumbling and tripping over people on our way. I might have been a little tipsy, but I could tell that she, on the other hand, was full-out drunk. Once we reached the middle of the dance floor, Mollie took me by the waist and started dancing against me. Our hips were connected as we swayed back and forth to the upbeat music. She began to touch my bum and playfully growl at me. I don't know why, but I kind of liked seeing this new side of Mollie. I went along with it and ran my fingers through her soft, gorgeous blonde hair. She smiled at me and said "Frankieee, babe, let's go take some shotsss!". Not wanting to ruin her fun, I accepted.

Next thing you know, we were back on the dance floor after taking countless numbers of shots. Our bodies were sticking together from the heat and we were dancing harder than ever before. I got so lost in the music, I barley noticed when Mollie stopped dancing and pressed her forehead against mine, staring into my eyes. I stared back into hers, taking in the beauty of her blue eyes. Our lips were just inches apart and I could feel her hot breath on my lips. It was like my whole world was moving in slow motion. Simultaneously, we moved our lips forward and pressed them together. I felt everything start to spin as we made out. I couldn't believe what was happening. I broke from the kiss and stared at Mollie with my mouth slightly open. She was staring at me as well with her eyes wide open with surprise. "I-I don't know what I was doing" she stammered, realizing what she had just done. "Neither do I, but all I know is that I want to keep this going". Mollie smiled at me, nodded her head and kissed me again. I felt fireworks explode inside of me. She brought the best feeling ever to me. I felt like I needed to be with her for the rest of my life and that maybe we could actually become an item someday. There was just something so special about that kiss that made me realize how much I love her more than just a friend. All I know now is that I want her to be my girl.