1.

It was the last semester of school. 2 months left until I graduate....I can make it. Tristan thought to herself as she stumbled through Parkway High School's doors and into the mess of piers. She hated this place. The only thing good about it was when the day was coming to an end and she was in last hour, her favorite hour in fact.

Photography.

Phil slowly stumbled through the halls as well, noticing Tristan getting pushed by a dickfaced jock named Tanner....Phil stopped and felt his face growing hot. That, THAT FLUFFING BISH! Phil angrily thought to himself. He brushed his dark hair out of his face, revealing ocean blue eyes you could get lost in and drown if you weren't careful.

Phil was Tristan's BEST friend, they had been friends since grade school.

Phil sauntered through the crowd of people over to where Tristan was standing.

"Hey." Phil said looking down at Tris, offering a hand to help her up. Phil's big blue eyes looked down into Tristan's green eyes. Phil smiled.

"Hey. Thanks for helping me up." Tris thanked Phil timidly. Tris was a normally quiet and soft toned voice person.

"Anytime. Hold up." Phil said, sounding angry when he said 'hold up.'

Phil stormed over to Tanner and pushed him over from behind.

"How does that feel, fluff face?!" Phil shouted angrily. Tris stood up and looked at Phil, stunned.

"Oh, owie! The faggot pushed me over!" Tanner laughed at Phil. He just smiled.

"Yeah, I'm gay, whatcha gonna do it about it, dick?" Tris just looked at Philly, very confused at what she just heard him just say.

Tristan walked over to Tanner.

"I've never seen such a low, scumbag! You need to go fuck with someone else!" Tristan stammered.

"Blah blah blah? What the fuck did you even just say?" A girl spat, she came from out of know where.

"Sarah? What the hell? Who asked for your opinion?!" Phil said, obviously very pissed.

"I don't know, but what I do know is that being homosexual is a sin." Sarah's words hit Phil hard. Tris scoffed

"And? ITS NOT LIKE SUCKING 8 DICKS A DAY IS EXACTLY HOLY EITHER!" Tris spat out with rage.

"Um, excuse me?! You act like I'm such a whore!"

"Honey, that's because you really are!" Phil replied.

"NO!" Sarah whined, madly.

"YES!" Tris mimicked Sarah's tone.

"I HATE ALL OF YOU!" Sarah said, running dramatically to class, fake crying.

"Whatever bitch!" Tristan waved to Sarah.

Phil and Trus walked away from the crowd. "We make a pretty badass team, don't we?" Phil said laughing.

"Yeah, haha I guess." Tris said quietly.

"You know, you're really quiet when you talk to people, but when you're mad, nobody should want to fucking even dare talking to you because you are some pretty mad shit!" Phil laughs. Tristan smiles.

"Yeah, I suppose that's true." Tris says, nodding in agreement.

"Well anyway, I gotta get to history! Bye fam!" Phil said, hugging Tris tightly.

"Bye!" Tris smiled as she watched Phil disappear into the sea of people crowding Parkway's halls.

Suddenly Tris had fallen into a wall.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" She hears the deep voice of a boy. She looks up, seeing a tall slender boy, brown curly hair and brown eyes. He is British, she identifies by his voice.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine." She says, regaining balance and dusting herself off.

"Good. Anyways, HI I'm Daniel, Daniel Howell. But please call me Dan. And that boy I saw you talking to must've been Phillip, well I guess Phil, Lester. I've heard things about that kid. And you are?" Dan asked excitedly.

"Well hello Dan. Yes that was Phil and my name is Tristan, but you can call me Tris. Like Divergent Tris. Except OBVIOUSLY I'm not her, I'm just a huge fangirl and nerd." Tris laughs.

"Cool! I'm a pretty big anime nerd!" Dan smiles.

"SAME OMG! What's your favorite anime?" Tris asks enthusiastically.

"I CANT CHOOSE OH MY GOSH!"

*bell rings*

"Shit! Bye Tris! We're late to class!" Dan says running towards his first class.

"GOTTA MCR AND GET TO CLASS!" Tris laughs running the opposite direction, towards her first class, English.