2.

Phil sits in his history class and he patiently waits for the bell that lets out class to ring. 10 minutes until lunch.

"Alright class, tomorrow we will be reviewing World War II because you have a test on it next week, Monday."

"Ugh..." Phil hears someone mutter.

"Same." His rich british accent whispers back.

Phil turns around to see how whispered. He saw a brown haired boy, who had never actually seen before. The boy had chocolate brown eyes as well.

"Hi. My name is Daniel Howell, call me Dan though. Your name is?" Dan, apparently, whisper asks Phil with a extremely articulate British accent.

"Phil Lester. Cool, that we are both British, I mean." Phil whispers back at him.

"Yeah." Dan says smiling at me.

"Phillip?! May I ask why you are turned around talking with Daniel?" The teacher snaps at Phil.

"Oh..i'm sorry..I.." Phil stutters, struggling to get his words out because he's so embarrassed. The teacher turns back to the board, where she continues writing down notes for the class to copy if they want.

Phil's cheeks glow a bright red of embarrassment and anger as he hears a few kids laugh and call him gay.

God....I should've never come out.. Phil thinks to himself, regretfully.

Phil shakes his head a little. He feels a small tap on his shoulder. He whips his head around to see Dan Howell smiling at him. Dan's big brown eyes staring straight into Phil's blue ones.

"What do you want?" Phil whispers, frustration biting at his tone. Dan stops smiling.

"I wasn't trying to upset you..wow..all I was gonna say is that I think you're kinda cute.." Dan says softer than he intended.

Phil blinked twice. He thought about what Dan just said. Me?! Cute? Nope..he's lying..it's some sort of joke..I've never even met this boy. He barely knows me. Why would he just call me cute like that? It's fake. A million thoughts rush through Phil's head.

Wow? Why the hell did I just say that? I mean yeah i'm hella gay, but I don't need people finding out.especially since I came to this new school to get away from all the bullying about my sexuality. I mean it's not a lie, Phil is super cute, and his blue eyes, black hair, and pale skin all in perfect contrast with each other.. Dan's mind was racing, a thousands thoughts at a time. Dan wasn't sure how Phil was going to respond, but he had a feeling Phil wasn't going to want to talk with Dan much longer.

"Wait are you gay?" Phil asks. "I'm sorry for asking. It's okay if you don't want to talk about it."

"Bisexual, actually."