Chapter 2

Chapter 2 : First Song for myself

AN: Hi, this is the continuation of it. I hope you like it! I don't UtaPri- and I don't own the song also...

Haruka's POV

When Ittoki-kun and I entered the practice room... I saw Hijirikawa-san is tuning the piano, Syo-kun is... as usual, running away from Shinomiya-san, Jinguji-san is staring at the window with his earphones on. And Cecil-san is reading a book with his earphones too."Hi minna, sorry we took so long." I said to them. Hijirikawa-san stood and gave me a small smile. "it's okay, at least you're here." He said. I nodded and went to the piano to arrange my music sheets.

"Is anybody present yet?" I asked. Then the door opened revealing a guy with icy-blue eyes with dark-spiky-blue hair coming in. "Oh okay now everybody is here, I'll give you the song now because I'm done." I smiled and hand over the music sheets one by one. "oh arigato Haru-chan." Shinomiya-san smiled. "As expected little lamb, your song really make me feel hot." Jinguji-san winked. I blushed... "I'll put lyrics that are worthy from your tune Nanami." Hijirikawa-san said.

"yeah,thanks Nanami for the song, and I'll find the best lyrics to make your song more powerful." Syo-kun determinedly said. "my princess Haruka, I'll write the best lyrics from the Muses and it will be delivered to you happily." Cecil-kun said. "I'll do my best to make a perfect song from your tune Nanami-san." Ichinose-san said.

My heart skipped a beat after Ichinose-san said that. I wonder what's wrong with me and I felt like this? "yes, and do your best minna-san.!" I smiled brightly. Then we dismissed ourselves, I was arranging my music sheets when someone called me. I turned and saw Ichinose-san is standing on the door-way. "what is it, Ichinose-san?" I asked.

"Um, can we play 20 questions tomorrow?" he said which surprised me. "eh? Why, Ichinose-san? You never played with us before." I said. It was unusual for him to play a game out of the blue. "I-I want to know about you." He said. And then again, my heart skipped a beat... and I think my blood went up to my face.

"u-umm, sure." I said. He smiled which is only I can see it because he doesn't smile often. "well, I'll see you tomorrow then." He said. Then he left to the boy's dorm. *sigh* grandma, what is wrong with me? Why am I feeling like this? I'm so confused, why is Ichinose-san acting like this as if he... *shakes her head* 'no' it's impossible. Idols are forbidden to love or like... he can't possibly like me or... l-love me?

Ahhhhh! This is so confusing! I should just focus on my composing and make more songs for STARISH. Yeah that is a good idea to keep you from going crazy... perhaps I could make a song for that. *starts humming*. "wow, that's a nice tune." Someone said. Then I turn around I saw Kotobuki-senpai leaning on a tree.

"Is that a new song?" he asked. I nodded "It's not for STARISH though." I said. Which he tilted his head on the side. "oh, is it finish?" he asked. "n-no, not yet I didn't have the lyrics yet." I said and he nodded. "I have to go now, take care Kotobuki-senpai." I said. "call me Rei okay, it's much better." He said and waved.

Dinner was served and all of us ate in silence until... "haru-chan, can I ask something?" Shinomiya-san asked. "Of course, what is it?" I smiled. "have you ever been in love?" He asked. I choked and the guys have been offering me water but I already got mine. "Are you okay, Nanami?" Hijirikawa-san asked. I nodded. "Hey Natsuki, don't ask her like that it might bother her." Syo-kun scolded him. "I'm sorry Haru-chan" Shinomiya-san said.

"It's fine, I can answer... I haven't fell in love yet because my grandmother said that I will only know if I'm in love, my heart will skip a beat, I will feel nervous but at the same time I'm safe with him, I can't sleep when I think of him without noticing and I'll know if he's the one if he kissed me and I feel like I'm flying." I explained.