Prologue

//Flashback - to where it all began//

-

"What are you doing, Harry?" Anne asks curiously, peeking over her 17 year old son's shoulder, trying to look at his phone. Immediately, the screen goes black.

"Anne, no offence, but mind your own fucking business?" Harry suggests sweetly, before scowling and standing, causing his shorter mum to back away. "Now I'm going out."

Anne looks hesitant, but eventually speaks up. It was inevitable. "You're, uh.. You're not going to be with that, erm, that Zayn kid, are you? You know how I feel about him and his... Lifestyle," she mutters uncomfortably, fingers steepling nervously.

"Because he's gay, you mean? Because he likes cock? Or maybe, maybe it's because he does drugs? Drugs that, y'know, consist of things like heroin and cocaine?" Harry asks with a humourless laugh, shaking his head. "Oh, Anne," he sighs, actually looking disappointed.

"Harry, I-"

"You know that no matter what, no matter who I hang out with, I'll still like cock. I'll still do drugs. So why don't you fuck off, eh? I could be best buddies with Jesus, but I bet he'd bend over and let me fuck his brains out too."

Anne's eyes go wide, and Harry just cackles as he grabs his jacket and keys, then heads out, door slamming shut behind him.
-

-
//Yeah. I like to use italics a lot. Deal, homie. If you're reading this, then you're top notch, bro. Have a cookie. More to come x//