Chapter One

So here's chapter one. I'm sport it's late. And it's a shitty chapter. So sorry. But I've had technical difficulties and a lot of family drama. So I haven't been able to think straight. So yeah. Anyways.

Now!!!!!!!!!

Read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER ONE: Payne-In-The-Ass

Oh no. Not again. Ugh.

These girls. Are just too much fucking trouble.

I take them out to business charities or dinners or social meetings. And they expect me to be committed to them or something.

Like c'mon. It's a one time thing.

And once I point this out to them, they cry, yell, say I'd pay for it, then go to the press saying I fucked them, then left.

Like seriously.

I'm gay.

I only take girls out. But I would never kiss them. Or have sex with them.

It's stupid. They're stupid.

So that's why I'm here, sitting in the conference room, waiting for Liam, to be lectured.

Yesterday I was hosting a charity event. And I had to have a date. So I brought this pretty girl named Taylor.

And she seemed really cool, no problems.

Until the event ended.

She tried to get in my pants and started to grope was basically trying to seduce me.

And so i was like 'Hell no. Don't touch Mr.Styles. He's reserved for butt-fucking.'

Anyway when I rejected her, and started screaming how we were meant for each other, how she wants to bear my kids, blah blah, blah blah.

Creepy much.

So she stormed off. And I left too.

And today I woke up to a newspaper shoved in my face that was saying just wonderful and lovely things about me.

Like how, apparently I'm a man-whore now.

Lovely huh.

But then again, it's sorta true. I'm a whore, but only for some men... in bed...

But besides the point.

This Taylor chick must have had some pretty good leverage in the press because it is on every single newspaper and magazine. Yippee.

Note the sarcasm.

I heard footsteps coming down the hall.

Oh no. It must be Liam.

He's one of my best mates and all, but he can be a Payne-in-the-ass sometimes. I chuckled under my breathe, due to my inside joke.

"HARRY!!!" Oh shit. Here it comes.

"This is it. That was the last straw. It's just too much. I can't cover for you anymore. These girls are going to ruin your company." He yelled at me.

"I've tried to explain to them, and I know you have too. That your just not into women like that and you just need them for the day out in public. But they just don't understand." He paused, then continued.

"We have tried to reason with them, and even come to the point to pay them to keep quiet and not make a big fuss on things, but this is it." He lectured.

And he's right. All of this bad publicity will destroy my company, not to mention my entire career.

"I'm sorry Liam, I really am. I just don't know what to do. If I don't show up with a date it's bad press, if I don't give the date what she wants at the end of the night, it's bad press." I said.

"I don't have a solution and its driving me insane." I sigh sleepily at the end. All of this bullshit is causing me to loose my beauty sleep.

"Oh. But that's why. My dear Harold, is why I have a plan. And it's a good plan, if I may say." He said. Ok. Well as long as its a good plan.

"Okay. A plans good. I'll do it. I'll do anything. Just tell me what to do." I agreed. Because seriously. I was up for anything as long as it meant saving my company.

"Okay. So you agree. That's good."

"I just hope he agrees to it also..." Liam muttered under his breathe.

Oh no. Who's this 'he' who needs to agree to the plan.

Because I'm positive he wasn't talking about me.

What have I gotten myself into?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's was so short and shitty. And I'm sorry. Not my best work, like at all. But next chapter won't be as crappy. This was written in like less than an hour. So it sucks.

Next update will be on Saturday.

So please leave feedback.

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!

COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOLLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you my lovelies.

Bye.

-Jade<3