~Chapter 3~

Third person pov

As soon as (Y/n) was teleported there she saw a huge white chapel right in front of her she looked around in awe.
"I-Is this really Irenes dimension" (Y/n) had said to herself but right when she had said this Aphmaus voice filled the air
"LAURANCE!" She yelled out as soon as (Y/n) had heard this she ran straight towards the entrance to see Zane who is about to grab the Relic even as a person of the Jury of nine she knew that this could lead to destruction.

"Nooo!!!" (Y/n) had yelled out holding her hand out but when she did her body started glowing a bright purple color while Aphmaus body glowed a bright golden color.
The Relic then shifts itself towards Aphmau until it was one with her while (Y/n) was hovering in the air abit.
"Garroth! Attack the hooded one!" Shouts out Zane.

(Y/n) pov

W-what? Garroth!
I watched as Garroth was running full speed towards me with his sword in his hand adrenaline running through my veins.
Every move Garroth tried to attack me with I dodged I mean I was the one who kind of taught him when we were little.
I saw the perfect opportunity to strike him with my hand I shifted my weight into my left leg and pushed my hand towards his stomach ready to rip his guts out until he all so suddenly had removed my hood.

"(Y-Y/n)?!" He said in surprise, I stopped my attack and jumped back my (E/c) glowing with red flames coming out of them.
His Demon formed body was now turning back to normal I saw as he was about to run to me with a hug until the girl with black hair ran up to him and hugged him... My heart just sunk...
"Garroth your alright!" She yelled out while snuggling up to him
"Yeah Aphmau not now please" He ripped himself away from Aphmaus hug and ran towards me again.

Garroths pov

The girl I had loved! The one who I promised to protect is standing right infront of me! she isstill as beautiful as ever! I think to myself I ran towards her as fast as I can.
"(Y-Y/n)!" I yelled out with tears in the corner of my eyes I felt joy, as soon as I was infront of her I scooped her up and immediately pulled her into a warm embrace.

But of course all good moments come to a end, the portal to go back to Phoenix Drop has opened infront of us I felt (Y/n) dragging me towards the portal along with everyone else leaving Zane knocked out laying on the ground.

"W-wait!!" I yelled out to (Y/n) yet no response I was now flying through time and space....
~Timeskip

"Garroth come on... wake up" I heard a voice say I opened my eyes to see Aphmau shaking me I then sat up looking around frantically looking for (Y/n).
"Where is she?!" I yelled out yet everyone looked at me confused
"You mean that girl that just ran off? We wanted to help her but she did not want any..." Kaitlyn said my eyes just teared up and I ran off into the forest trying to find her.

"GARROTH! GET BACK HERE!" Yelled out Laurance yet I did not care my main priority was to find (Y/n), After a few minutes I stopped and had a rest right next to a cliff.
I sat down right on the edge of the cliff as a cool breeze brushed up against my skin I couldn't help but sing a song that I always heard Zane singing...

  All I am is a manI want the world in my handsI hate the beachBut I standIn California with my toes in the sandUse the sleeves of my sweaterLet's have an adventureHead in the clouds but my gravity's centeredTouch my neck and I'll touch yoursYou in those little high-waisted shorts, oh
She knows what I think aboutAnd what I think aboutOne love, two mouthsOne love, one houseNo shirt, no blouseJust us, you find outNothing that I wouldn't wanna tell you about, no
'Cause it's too coldFor you here and nowSo let me holdBoth your hands in the holes of my sweater.
I then heard a little sniffle coming from behind me but as soon as I turned around I saw (Y/n) sitting there looking at me with tears in her eyes, I turned around to look at her... and talk.

Narrators pov

As Garroth swiftly turned around he looked at (Y/n) with concerning eyes...
"Why did you leave me that night?" Garroth demanded
"I don't know" (Y/n) said breaking inside 
"TELL ME" Garroth yelled through gritted teeth
"WAS I A FAILURE?,WAS I NOT GOOD ENOUGH?,WHAT WAS IT?" Garroth yelled at (Y/n) this had broke her into tears.

"I-Iam sorry Garroth" She said Garroth felt sorry and calmed down and walked towards (Y/n) and hugged her ever so tightly.
"I am sorry... Garroth I was not good enough for you... I really am sorry..." She says again

(Y/n)... She said sorry too often.
She apologized for apologizing too much.
She said sorry like it was a greeting.
She apologized for everything that goes wrong.
Because she labelled herself as a disaster.
She was sorry for not being good enough.
No one ever told her that she was something more than the mess inside her head and the the tsunami inside of her heart.

That was until Garroth made that tsunami inside of her heart calm down and made her forget those two words by replacing them with his own...

"(Y/n) there is no need to be sorry for I am the one who yelled at you out of the blues" As soon as Garroth said that he heard heavy yet soft breathing coming from (Y/n)
"Goodnight my princess..."