In school - Chapter 1

I was wearing a skirt with tights and a plaid shirt which was cropped, I wanted to change my style a bit, it was also my birthday.

I walk into class as I see this guy that I thought that was always hot, his pinkish lips, his hair.
"Ahh, I see your late again, go find a seat. Birthday Girl." She smiled.

I went to go sit down. As it was almost class change. I just sit there for a few minutes, as the bell rang.
I walked out and Michael came to me, walking with me to the library. "So, it's your Birthday? Huh?" He chuckled.
I nodded. "Yes, yes it is."

He sat with me in the library, he was disturbing me by talking to me, but he's so hot and sometimes he's bad in school.
He looked at me with his green eyes. "Want to go to a party with me?." He smiled.
I nodded. "Sure." I smiled back.

It was almost at the end of the day.
The bell rang, as I packed my things, walking out of class. Michael caught up with me. "So I'll pick you up?" He asked. I reply back "if you want." He nodded. "So be ready by 8'o clock" I nodded.

I go into my bus, riding home. I get off the bus going into my house.
Everyday when I get home from school my mum always asks me. "How was your day at school, sweetie?"
It kinda bores me. I tell her I'm going to a party with a friend. She agreed.

I got ready, it was nearly 8' clock. I rush outside, as Michael showed up.
I waved at him, going into his car.
We we're a the party already. He met up with some of his friends.

As we started to take some shots.
He glared at me. I smiled at him, looking away. He pulls me to him, whispering. "Let's get out of here." He smirked deeply. I nodded.
We left the party. Going to his place, he grabbed his house keys. As he grabbed my hand, leading me to his room.
I just notice, his parents weren't home.

He grabbed me on my waist, squeezing my waist.
"So, Birthday Girl." He smirked.
"Hm?" I giggled.
He kissed me sweetly, as I kissed back on the same movement. He slowly pushing me into this bed without breaking the kiss. He started to unbutton his shirt, as I slowly took of mine. He kissed me on my neck, it was costing me to moan. He kissed me on my sensitive spot. He groaned.
He took off my underwear, leaving me just with my bra on. He licked his finger, sliding it in me without any warnings. I moan, it made me have a orgasm. "O-oh my god m-Michael"
He thrusted his finger in and out hard and fast. I moaned out loud. "Mmm, you like that don't you? When i go hard hm?" He bit his lip.
"Now, you're about to get it." He took off his pants and his underwear, he finally un clipped my bra.
He was so fucking hard. He kissed me again.

He inserts his member into me, I moaned against his lips, as he's thrusting into me, I scratched down his back. We both moaned out. He thrusted roughly and fast.
He was hitting my good spot. "Oh god (y/n)."
"M-Michael, I-I'm close." You add in, moaning.
He kept thrusting into you a few more times as you cummed already, he pulled out, cumming.

You both breathed heavily. "Thank you, that was the best birthday sex ever" you said breathing heavily.
He chuckled, kissing you.